Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    How heavy do you want to roll?
    Shotguns or six-guns?

As heavy as we want. my plan is if stater and I are driving separate I would pull into a spot at walmart with him parked behind me to watch the rear of my car as I deal with the potential threat(buyer) and anyone else who happens to convoy up basically surround my vehicle leaving him one spot to pull into. I'm thinking of bringing my wife's counterfeit pen just in case. 6 guns, shotguns, M2 50 cal, whatever you would like to bring.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Why not just meet at the local police station? I know Hobart and Lake Station PD has offered sellers/buyers to meet there for Craig's List deals. You can also request a LEO to be there too.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'll be in south bend selling those subs in a box you might of seen in the classifieds. I was a convoy commander for 4 months while overseas in Iraq it was my job to think these things out and have a plan in case of attack albeit we weren't selling subs. My wife would usually go with me when making gun or other types of legal deals but she is goiong to be busy setting up her booth for a craft show in Laporte, so needed a wingman as I always have one unless we establish a relationship before a deal is made to see your frame of mind.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Those MRAPS are a poor design for anything but driving over a IED. I'd rather take the M113 for city stuff if they weren't so picky about a tracked vehicle running down the streets...

but 1775 if I was that worried I would do what Lone said...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I did some late Spring Cleaning today.
    Spring%20Cleaning.jpg

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    :laugh:
    He got rid of the friends that used to use it after they hit a house shooting from his property.

How on earth did they do that? The way that range is situated seems like it would prevent that unless you're a complete moron. Then again....using someone else's range without permission may not be a favorable indication of intelligence.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That was after they were banned from my range. His property is behind me in that shot and they were shooting south without a backstop. The stupidity reached epic proportions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom