Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WELL. I have had several people PM me asking how I am doing. WELL, for the first two weeks I was in a cast and unable to put ANY weight on the foot/leg. THAT was the most humbling experience, having to ask others to bring me everything I wanted/needed. I saw the Doctor last thursday and he removed the stitches from both my knee, AND my foot and put me in a removable boot. Was told to put as much weight as I can stand on it. I gotta tell ya. I am ALMOST painfree now. I am going about 24ish hours between pain pills (unless I overdo it) and am able to walk pretty much anywhere I am want. The boot is a bit cumbersome, but I can deal with that. Since it's my right (driving) foot I am still not able to drive anywhere, but that is a minor inconvenience compared to having to hop everywhere. Also now I am able to take the boot off and shower without worrying about getting the leg/cast wet, which is nice also.
    I go see the surgeon on the 7th of December and at that time I am hoping he allows me to go without the boot. I also suspect that he will start me on therapy as well. I am going to de everything I can to rehab this foot to get back to work, as well as being able to get back to shooting IDPA which I haven't been able to for quite a while. I wanna thank everyone that has asked how I was doing. It really makes me thankful to be a part of such a great group of people. LadyGhost is doing good as well. She is healing (not as fast as she would like, but healing) The surgeon is very happy with the progress she has made as well. We are looking forward to celebrating he coming holidays with family and friends, as well as BOTH of us being healthier than we have been in a while. I never realized just how much pain I was actually in til now. I mean the pain in my foot from the bone spur as well as the inflamation and torn tendon was constant, so I kinda sorta got used to it. Now that it's gone I see nothing but good things ahead for us.

I'm hoping to make the trek out to the super secret clubhouse here real soon. It's been FAR too long since we have been there. I guess I'll have to put up with Melensdad as well....LOL OK, that concludes this chapter of the the ongoing saga of GHOST & LADYGHOST LOL

:yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nnnnnnnnooooooooooo where did the snow go!
    This is all gunbunnues fault with his talk of arizona and that nice warm heat.

Cruse you gb!!! Curse you until i see pics of the gb bunnies. Lol

As for clark and his car. Hum...
    That does notvsound right but then,again just another bad experience from a company that cheats.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    12273609_10205402637890023_4674894039343935694_o.jpg

An easy fundraiser.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    VW is paying 100% for the repairs on my car. Service guy that I've been dealing with thanked me for the info that it was a common problem. He said he researched it and has found hundreds of cases and has more knowledge of it.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    VW is paying 100% for the repairs on my car. Service guy that I've been dealing with thanked me for the info that it was a common problem. He said he researched it and has found hundreds of cases and has more knowledge of it.

Lucked out there.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

I'm anxiously awaiting my Goodwill package for my "poisoned" TDI. I need to get back on the Fallout bandwagon with an Xbox 1 and have an AR that needs finished, as well as some new accessories for my car with the dealer money.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm anxiously awaiting my Goodwill package for my "poisoned" TDI. I need to get back on the Fallout bandwagon with an Xbox 1 and have an AR that needs finished, as well as some new accessories for my car with the dealer money.
    Bodyguard in Midwest flyer for $299.99:stickpoke: LCP $289.99

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Bodyguard in Midwest flyer for $299.99:stickpoke: LCP $289.99

Yeah I saw that, though I may get another LC9 or a LC9S since I did trade up one I had before for a S&W 3913 which has only increased in value. I'm really debating if its worth the time to reload 380 with having to buy a set of dies some more ammo cans for storage, and making sure I keep bullets separate so i don't grab the wrong gr when loading 9 or 380. I would think the Lc9 would still fit low enough in my center console I can close it when needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom