• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Nope the first build I bought an aramlite clamp on front sight and this second build is looking to be the same unless I decide on sending the barrel out to get it drilled.
    I watched a how to YouTube . I like the a2 and have a 20" free floated that i was thinking about drilling one of these days.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I watched a how to YouTube . I like the a2 and have a 20" free floated that i was thinking about drilling one of these days.

This build is strictly A3 from when I was in boot camp era, so Knights Armament quad rail, A2 stock, Acog(one day), and grip pod. . I don't have the time and would leave it to a professional if it wasn't expensive as I do have a FSB is for a drilled barrel.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    So my dog took a :poop: on the parkway in front on a house in the neighborhood. As the wife was picking it up a "lady" came out and started yelling the she was going to call the cops. I laughed at her, but the wife was not brushing it off as easily. Some people just deserve a flaming bag of :poop: Am I wrong?

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    So my dog took a :poop: on the parkway in front on a house in the neighborhood. As the wife was picking it up a "lady" came out and started yelling the she was going to call the cops. I laughed at her, but the wife was not brushing it off as easily. Some people just deserve a flaming bag of :poop: Am I wrong?

I'd make it my dog walk destination whenever I could.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom