Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Sp VW is giving out a goodwill care package to those affected by the emission scandal. Seeing as I'm not the least bit upset I applaud VW for giving me free money and 3 yrs of 24hr roadside assistance. I'm debating whether to get an Xbox one with Fallout 4 and Fallout 3 game download, finish my AR build, or as the wife wants to spend on home goods or bills especially after finishing the AR which would only need a barrel and clamp on front sight block. I did think if I had a chance to shoot a bodyguard 380 next Saturday and liked it a new gun purchase.

I say all the above.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Sp VW is giving out a goodwill care package to those affected by the emission scandal. Seeing as I'm not the least bit upset I applaud VW for giving me free money and 3 yrs of 24hr roadside assistance. I'm debating whether to get an Xbox one with Fallout 4 and Fallout 3 game download, finish my AR build, or as the wife wants to spend on home goods or bills especially after finishing the AR which would only need a barrel and clamp on front sight block. I did think if I had a chance to shoot a bodyguard 380 next Saturday and liked it a new gun purchase.

details? Have not heard this and I already have VW roadside.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    :lmfao:You can't make this stuff up! Christian Anti-Masturbation’s Mascot “Fappy” Arrested For Public Masturbation While Swimming Naked With The Dolphins At Sea World In San Diego

http://cbsnews.com.co/christian-anti-masturbations-mascot-arrested/

Yeah, so nevermind the 100's of thousands of christians in the middle east who are being persecuted and sold into slavery- even losing their heads /dying for their faith. Hardly a word is spoken about that here in 'merica... but these "christians" in San Diego think they will stop masturbation at all costs dammit. Wow...LoL what an embarrassing joke.:ranton:

Last edited:

BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I still remember When I was in Purdue, once a football game vs Michigan State. A friend from fraternity bring a 12ft air inflation Penis, and throwing around the grandstand, WHEN that game was on ESPN live broadcast nationwide. The headmaster was so pissed off, and the campus police took that penis and him away from the court.
    12ft! :laugh6: Did it make it on the broadcast? Bet the crowd booed the campus police the whole walk out.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    details? Have not heard this and I already have VW roadside.

If you have one of the affected diesels they are offering the Goodwill package. 500 visa gift card, 500 dealership cash, and 3 yrs 24 hr roadside assistance. The card expire 1 yr after activation, and I would assume the roadside would be tacked on after your roadside warranty ends. Go to vwdieselinfo.com to enter your vin to see if you qualify. Accepting this package does not waive any rights to a lawsuit in the future or any other legal mumbo jumbo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom