Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    If we hypothetically had a blind homeless person at the hospital who needed to get to Lafayette, can anybody think of any resources that could help him get there?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yep, that's what we did. Problem is that he needs a photo ID. I'm dealing with Greyhound customer service now to see how we can get around it.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Altogether we collected about $125. We put him in a cab to the Gary Greyhound station, and the cab driver is going to buy his bus ticket. You only need an ID if you buy the ticket online.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    BLTs for lunch except the tomato was bad, so I simply just used more bacon! :bacondance: It's like there was never an issue in the 1st place.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got the range bag all packed up for tomorrow.

A couple different 380 pocket pistols. Some 9mm pistols: couple of Glocks, Hi-Power, Para Carry-9, Taurus. Assorted 45acp including my prized S&W 625 Model of 1989 revolver, couple of Detonics pistols, because there is no good day that doesn't involve a Detonics. Even tossed in a CZ 75b with a factory KADET 22lr conversion, just in case I see any bears or mountain lions.

Going out alone onto Lake Michigan in Andy219's boat to search for his lost treasures.

Hope to make it back home safely :ingo:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Got the range bag all packed up for tomorrow.

A couple different 380 pocket pistols. Some 9mm pistols: couple of Glocks, Hi-Power, Para Carry-9, Taurus. Assorted 45acp including my prized S&W 625 Model of 1989 revolver, couple of Detonics pistols, because there is no good day that doesn't involve a Detonics. Even tossed in a CZ 75b with a factory KADET 22lr conversion, just in case I see any bears or mountain lions.

Going out alone onto Lake Michigan in Andy219's boat to search for his lost treasures.

Hope to make it back home safely :ingo:
    Look what happened to the SS Minnow and a three hour tour.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Dang I missed that 64 deal.... Would have given me a reason to go hang out down near Bloomington for a day or so too....

Hey anyone in here interested in a full year one page 2016 calendar with one of TStars poster shots on it ? I'm thinking on doing a small run and need a count of anyone in here that would be in for one... PM me for info...

bbbrrrrrr it's cold already....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So next M&S if anyone has a Ruger LCP and a S&W M&P Bodyguard 380 I can test out would be greatly appreciated. The bodyguard can be either version. Looking for a new car gun to replace the 3913 so it can snuggle up to the 3906 in the safe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom