Not open for further replies.

glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north by notre dame
    I know had a epidural today and that SUCKED and no shooting for 24 hours. I am shooting Wednesday as I have a new glock 20 10mm needs to be sites in. Now to find 10mm ammo,brass and projectiles good luck and hope you feel better after trip to range and jacuzzi time

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bigretic, I've never seen one here in Indiana before... Shot them and ate them in South Dakota though...

Glocktoys... Your going to love the 10mm.... by the way they do have 10mm loaded ammo normally at Cabelas in Hammond and the PMC stuff is nice... the Armscor 10mm is watered down 40 cal... but cheaper to get the brass afterwords...

glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    Glocktoys... Your going to love the 10mm.... by the way they do have 10mm loaded ammo normally at Cabelas in Hammond and the PMC stuff is nice... the Armscor 10mm is watered down 40 cal... but cheaper to get the brass afterwords...

i had a glock 20 b4 but got out of 10mm a few years ago and then wanted a glock 40 mos and no luck finding one so got a glock 20 gen 4 to compensate till i can get one. need a barrel to shoot lead. thanks for the lead on ammo too

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I really do enjoy my RIA 2011 in 10mm.... but I ended up getting a extra barrel for her in 40 cal because of the original costs of 10mm ammo*** I have dies for the Square D now for 10/40 so it isn't as big of a problem... The 10mm has boom though...

glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    I really do enjoy my RIA 2011 in 10mm.... but I ended up getting a extra barrel for her in 40 cal because of the original costs of 10mm ammo*** I have dies for the Square D now for 10/40 so it isn't as big of a problem... The 10mm has boom though...

yes it does, good for a back up hog hunter. got a .300 blackout remington 700 aac-sd to play with and a nv scope too so maybe some day

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'm getting the itch to customize my 10/22 after I finish my 2nd AR build. That's in addition to the 2 CZ's I've started. I just can't seem to hold on to my money and I'm sure the "boss" would say it would all count towards my gun of the year. I wish I could win the lotto or at least a few hundred bucks.

I did find out my meniscus is torn again only after 1 yr after the VA did surgery on it. Time to start the fight with them to allow me to use the Veterans choice program and see the private doctor. The one I've seen before my VA claim and just recently to confirm what we thought who happens to be in the program of doctors to see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom