• Status
    Not open for further replies.

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    I used to get sick every year when I got my flu shot in the Army. Since I got out (94) I haven't gotten a flu shot. I won't say I don't get the flu, but I don't get it every year and when I do it usually isn't as bad as it was when I got the shot.
    I am not in any of the groups that it is recommended for, therefore I will pass.

The worst part is when I got it, I was the last person in line before the nurse ran out of needles. If I just waited 30 seconds, all the phlegm in my body wouldn't be dripping out of my face right now.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :coffee:
    Turned on the furnace last night. Probably a good idea since it was heard running before I woke up. Found a new pair of slippers yesterday. Those of us with big feet know that struggle is real.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :coffee:
    Turned on the furnace last night. Probably a good idea since it was heard running before I woke up. Found a new pair of slippers yesterday. Those of us with big feet know that struggle is real.
    Mine aren't that big, but they are wide. That makes it very hard to find shoes or slippers. I actually got my last slippers online.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I used to get sick every year when I got my flu shot in the Army. Since I got out (94) I haven't gotten a flu shot. I won't say I don't get the flu, but I don't get it every year and when I do it usually isn't as bad as it was when I got the shot.
    I am not in any of the groups that it is recommended for, therefore I will pass.

I got a free shot yesterday at Hanover Central H.S.

Not sure if I am in any of the recommended groups because I don't know what makes up those groups. Got a list?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :puke:Forget where you set one of your mouse traps? No worries, the smell will tell you later. Whew! Found it and about lost all my coffee this morning!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone have an extra one of those c clips for the ejection port cover laying around? I lost one in the dense carpet.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    :puke:Forget where you set one of your mouse traps? No worries, the smell will tell you later. Whew! Found it and about lost all my coffee this morning!

Garage got to stinking like dead bodies a few weeks ago so I started tearing through all the storage shelves and stuff to find out where the mouse was.

Found 3. Set those traps last fall and somehow got 3 mice a year later.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    According to the CDC, pretty much everyone over 6 months old.

Well that would include me.

But since I hang around with high school kids all winter long, and since they are carriers of all sorts of pflem I figure that I'm a magnet for catching crap from their sneezing and coughing so its a safe bet that I'll be exposed to the flu.

Old is one :):

Ken I think that includes YOU too.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    I ride bikes, but I like old school vintage beach cruisers... I was restoring them for awhile, and building my own custom bikes... I ran out of room to keep all the parts, had to get rid of alot of stuff.

But if you're looking for vintage schwinn I know a guy...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom