• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I might... Depends on how this week goes as I was gone for 4 days and my customers don't like that...

On another note how come I can buy unleaded gas in southern Indiana and Kentucky for 2.25 a gallon and not right next to the dang refinery ?

and that dang Schneider truck hit my windshield with a big rock... Fortunately my windshield doesn't look as bad as Actaeon's did after that brick incident... The wife wouldn't let me let his trailer tires air out either... Oh well....

Feels good being back in the house but the taste in the air is going to take a day or so to get use too again...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I might... Depends on how this week goes as I was gone for 4 days and my customers don't like that...

On another note how come I can buy unleaded gas in southern Indiana and Kentucky for 2.25 a gallon and not right next to the dang refinery ?

and that dang Schneider truck hit my windshield with a big rock... Fortunately my windshield doesn't look as bad as Actaeon's did after that brick incident... The wife wouldn't let me let his trailer tires air out either... Oh well....

Feels good being back in the house but the taste in the air is going to take a day or so to get use too again...
    Because we have a "special blend" up here.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    What was going on.last night? With all the deleted posts, all I can guess is the police with ARs were searching for 3 teens in st john... My wife works in St John with teens.... Did they catch them all? What was going on?

Last edited:

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Snap, my wife got hers from some lady in Dyer, I think the class ran once a week. We found her on the American red cross or american heart association website I think...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    So I'm in southern IL for work, about 20 min from STL. Cubs won, I'm happy, even though the only other fan in the bar was the bartender. Down side is I cracked a tooth. Split right along a filling I had down 10 years ago after a root canal. Dentist is on vacation so I can't go in until next week.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Well, my insurance company has decided that I don't need any more physical therapy. I guess I'll go to the gym to try to re-create it on my own. I'm not sure if they have all the machines that I need. *sigh*

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo apparently the bears aren't the only thing moving in to Indiana.... From the weekend down south...

snake1728hdrfil.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom