• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Hoping my new front door sign comes today.

f7e905942194ba108df034d3bb53c202.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Window place called. The new windshield for my truck is scratched. So now I have to wait for tomorrow.

I still think we should have a pool on how long it takes until the windshield busts out.

Still, this windshield seems to be too big of a hassle. Just take it out and don't have one.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Just got a phone call. And it was an interesting call for my household. We have had Apple computers for 20+ years.

So when someone called saying they were from the "Windows Service Center" and they were calling about my computer the first response that came to mind was:
    "We don't own any computers in our house ... they are the work of the devil ... are you Satan?"
    Silence on the other end of the phone line.

I am presuming this was some sort of a scam to get me to follow their instructions and then destroy my computer, wipe my hard drive, etc.

Anyone get any calls like this?

Yup! Got this call a couple of weeks ago and had fun with my caller also! I wasted about 20 minutes of the guys time "looking" for my computer... I finally found it and had to try to explain to him the "windows" button was missing from abacus... He didn't understand what "Amish" was either... It was a hoot!

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Oh and its discount tire for me as well... Always pay about 25% less than they originally quote me for the tires I buy... Free disposal, free tpms rebuild, free balance, all I pay is for the tires and certificates... Love discount tire. They negotiate, I grew up in South Korea and just about everything was negotiable, I miss it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom