Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Looking at the video a few times, I would bet a shiny new penny his neck broke on impact. Getting manhandled by the "rescuers" probably didn't do him any good either. 50/50 he lived/died

He did move a little when he was on the dirt before the people dragged him. He raised his head just a bit. Lucky the bulls horn did not get him. He looks like a rag doll when the bull so easily tosses him over his head.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He did move a little when he was on the dirt before the people dragged him. He raised his head just a bit. Lucky the bulls horn did not get him. He looks like a rag doll when the bull so easily tosses him over his head.
    He probably lived. It was no worse than what happens regularly to the Einstein's that ride bulls for a living.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    & the first of many cisco switches just took a dump.
    Ggggrrrrrrr i asked and reasked if they had done the proframming right...

This is going to be a lllloooonnnggg day

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I've never dealt with Levin for Maintenance, just Tires. And I feel I've been treated fairly when going there. I will continue to use them for tires for yrs to come. If you buy a set of tires from them, you get free rotations for life

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    & the first of many cisco switches just took a dump.
    Ggggrrrrrrr i asked and reasked if they had done the proframming right...

This is going to be a lllloooonnnggg day
    Programming SHOULD not be your issue. Generally, if they are not configured correctly, they won't work from the start.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I've never dealt with Levin for Maintenance, just Tires. And I feel I've been treated fairly when going there. I will continue to use them for tires for yrs to come. If you buy a set of tires from them, you get free rotations for life
    A lot of stores do that these days. Discount is one. They also swap my Winter and Summer tires for free, even when I had only purchased the Winter tires from them.

Sounds like you are as loyal to stores as I am. When I get good service from someone I will usually stay with them until I don't.

If I get bad service, they will most likely never see another dollar from me. Plus I am going to tell everyone that wants to hear how bad they were.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well Jase got to come home yesterday afternoon and all is fine. He's running around like nothing ever happened. Really want milk and snacks but Dr said a bland diet for a couple days.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Well Jase got to come home yesterday afternoon and all is fine. He's running around like nothing ever happened. Really want milk and snacks but Dr said a bland diet for a couple days.
    It always amazes me how quick kids bounce back from things like that. I'm glad everything is well.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Programming SHOULD not be your issue. Generally, if they are not configured correctly, they won't work from the start.
    When it fails not matter what the failure is (hardware, software, power, furniture, etc...) it's my issue. Heck even user error is my issue. :faint:
    They are up and running now.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Seems like you complain a lot about job. Maybe it's time to find another one (In Indiana).

Indiana does not pay as well as over here.
    But I have been looking and talking to others. Biggest issue we have right now (like everywhere else I'm sure) is lack of manpower.
    When I started here we had a crew of 22. We have lost 3 to death, 3 to retirement, 5 to leaving for other jobs, 3 promoted and left crew. So from 22 we are down to 8 and have not hired anyone else. I've good to a point since I'm literally my own team per say and debate with myself what I'm going to do. :rofl: as well as approve it. :rofl:
    But by the same token it does begin to take a toll since everything falls one such few of us left.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    But I have been looking and talking to others. Biggest issue we have right now (like everywhere else I'm sure) is lack of manpower.
    When I started here we had a crew of 22. We have lost 3 to death, 3 to retirement, 5 to leaving for other jobs, 3 promoted and left crew. So from 22 we are down to 8 and have not hired anyone else. I've good to a point since I'm literally my own team per say and debate with myself what I'm going to do. :rofl: as well as approve it. :rofl:
    But by the same token it does begin to take a toll since everything falls one such few of us left.
    Just like every job out there now. More work for less pay.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.

As as long as you don't let the stress and worry take over your life then it's all good. I just got my own crew at work. So more responsiblity and paperwork for me. But I have a good crew that knows what there doing. So that makes it easier on me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Just like every job out there now. More work for less pay.

Yup. Same story all over.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I got a great deal online for discount tire. I went in and they basically said that I couldn't get that good of a deal. They knocked off the $15 online discount. Oh well, do the job, I'll deal with corporate if I feel like pursuing it. Never did. They rebuild the pressure sensors, because they said they had to. Now I have the low pressure light on my dash. They should fix it, but I really don't want to deal with the hassle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom