Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I need my brain scooped out.
    It would make room for the midget in there with the ice pick attacking the backside of my left eyeball.

I recommend a spinal tap. That 70's show "Emergency" always called for one from a stubbed toe to mystery pain. Sounds legit.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It will always be the little thing in life that will make you happy. Right now I have two dogs seating on my feet with my beautiful wife next to me and my two awesome kids across from us seating around a $35 fire ring. Life does not get better then this!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, I don't think SD is markedly farther than KS or CO.
    Correct both locations for dog hunting are about 12 hours away.
    In KS I have an old friend however that I would not mind stopping by to say hello to.

Just got a phone call. And it was an interesting call for my household. We have had Apple computers for 20+ years.

So when someone called saying they were from the "Windows Service Center" and they were calling about my computer the first response that came to mind was:
    "We don't own any computers in our house ... they are the work of the devil ... are you Satan?"
    Silence on the other end of the phone line.

I am presuming this was some sort of a scam to get me to follow their instructions and then destroy my computer, wipe my hard drive, etc.

Anyone get any calls like this?

:xmad: Next time I go to hire better thugs to fool you. :)

Bull 1
    Moron 0
    Proof: If you mess with the bull, you get the horns!

[video=youtube_share;53HDLyDD-vY]http://youtu.be/53HDLyDD-vY[/video]

Any idea if the guy lived or not?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, since we don't like Levin Tire, who do we like for tires? Realized I need new tires on the way down to Lafayette this morning. I've been driving three blocks to work and back for the past year, so didn't notice. Nothing tells you that you need new tires like driving 70 mph in the rain.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    OK, since we don't like Levin Tire, who do we like for tires? Realized I need new tires on the way down to Lafayette this morning. I've been driving three blocks to work and back for the past year, so didn't notice. Nothing tells you that you need new tires like driving 70 mph in the rain.
    I've been happy with Discount Tire. Been going there for years, five vehicles.

They even told my wife she didn't need tires after a mechanic's shop told her she did.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Costco put on the last 5 sets of tires 80K+ per on a car and truck. They fill with nitrogen too. Nitrogen filled tire skeptic who has never had a drop in tire pressure of over 3 lbs. in over 10 years.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :+1:

Though I really don't get the Nitrogen thing. Isn't the atmosphere like 80% nitrogen already?

Nitrogen, the most abundant gas on the planet, expands and contracts less than normal air in your tires. When you breath normally, about 20% is actually oxygen. NWI air quality probably cuts it down to 5%. No wonder I can't do cardio.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Nitrogen, the most abundant gas on the planet, expands and contracts less than normal air in your tires. When you breath normally, about 20% is actually oxygen. NWI air quality probably cuts it down to 5%. No wonder I can't do cardio.

Lol, yeah that's why. I guess that was my point. Does that 20% really make that much difference?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Actually I like Levin Tire in Highland for TIRES.

But I would not take any auto repair jobs to Levin.

Levin Tire in Highland has always given me good service and good prices on tires. Done some tractor tire repairs for free for me too.

Yea, that and the beer & pizza.

Not a government building.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom