Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Lead is all I shoot in handgun. Well to be more specific 92%LEAD/6%ANTIMONY/2%TIN. I get them from a guy in Calumet City. No issues to date, but maybe I'm not loading as hot as you are. The savings is significant. Gardnerscache.com is the site. It's a one man operation and his site is only open for orders for a few hours on Saturday mornings. You posted info for a round nose bullet, though I like SWC for paper. Here is a link for a 158gr lead .357 bullet he sells. If you want to give them a try, I'd be happy to send over a handful.
    I will have to keep that in mind for next year. I'm planning on fine tuning the 357 for my gp100 in the event I would want to do a bullseye competition or something like that.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I had some cortisone shots in my wrists because of my arthritis ... I'd rather pass a kidney stone :twocents:
    Actually it wasn't bad, they shot me up with lidocane first, and then used ultra-sound to miss the Patellar tendon. Now, when I had my ankle done and he hit the nerve that was....shall we say intense.
    Regardless, I hope it works this time. He's thinking that with the "shagginess" taken care of by the surgery maybe it will do the trick. If not, then I'm just hosed.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Tossing a few items up for a little safe cleaning. ( well really to fund my new Mutant but...) thought I would give my NWI members a first look. Should be in Marketplace area by end of week.

EoTech x3 magnifier. pretty much new, I put it on my DD and that rifle has seen about 200 rounds. $480
    IMG_6054_zpss997cgck.jpg
    IMG_6052_zpspiocrkgv.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo after talking to the guys at MGI Military twice now about their AR platform I've decided they have **** poor customer service...

That is my public service announcement for the evening...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Video dripping with sarcasm. Guess which revolver is acteon227...:):

[video=youtube_share;WnetFL4Cc54]http://youtu.be/WnetFL4Cc54[/video]

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Yesterday my girlfriend said she wanted to go camping this weekend. Today I booked the last none electric site left in Brown County State Park. In two days I hope to not reduce any loud children to tears.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom