Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Of course. I'm a smart guy.
    And, I added things like "I think" and "should", because a strike may still happen.

By the way, how is Lady Ghost?
    Aint seen you guys in a while.
    No matter What happens, NOBODY really wins in a strike as you have pointed out. Yes there are times when we are forced to resort to it, but it's a WMD. I suspect that what you have laid out as a possible outcome is what is going to happen. USX will settle their contract and a week or so later Mittal will fall in line as well.

As for how LadyGhost is doing, WELL...if you had looked around Yesterday you would have more than likely seen her. LOL She had her leg pinned straight on August 6th. Right now she is trying to heal. I went last monday for an MRI on both my right knee and right foot. I twisted them working in my roses. I find out on Wednesday what the surgeon is going to do. The MRI will give him a better picture of any damage to my knee and or ankle and if surgery is needed.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    A little over 40 min., but will definitely watch parts 2 & 3.

[video=youtube_share;AgksVFMxMKI]http://youtu.be/AgksVFMxMKI[/video]

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anybody have a good website they use to find going rate for range brass? I have 100ish of 45 Long Colt and 25ish 50AE I would like to get an idea of value as well as some other oddball brass I don't reload.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Scary as hell.

Is that your halloween costume?

How do you think I felt?! I had to look at that for seven straight days! LOL
    Looks like our "definitely making it to this months meet & shoot" is a definite nope. Got a follow-up appointment for somebody's lasered on peepers that day.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Another cloudy morning with light fog. :coffee:
    Fog so heavy down here that Lowell called a 2 hour delay for school. The fog didn't lift so they canceled school for the whole day. To dangerous for the buses to run.

Cedar Lake had a 2 hour delay, but then started school late. It was not as heavy a fog a little farther north.

How do you think I felt?! I had to look at that for seven straight days! LOL
    Looks like our "definitely making it to this months meet & shoot" is a definite nope. Got a follow-up appointment for somebody's lasered on peepers that day.
    Have fun getting lasers shot into your eyeballs. Its obvious that Kevin loves his new eyesight.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Fog so heavy down here that Lowell called a 2 hour delay for school. The fog didn't lift so they canceled school for the whole day. To dangerous for the buses to run.

Cedar Lake had a 2 hour delay, but then started school late. It was not as heavy a fog a little farther north.
    Wow. They seem to cancel/delay school a lot these days.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I survived another trip to the wilds of Northern Michigan. If you're ever up that way let me tell you; swimming in the Pere Marquette River is not recommended, especially with a canoe on top of you. That river is cold and remarkably deep.
    We did catch quite a few fish though, and nobody ended up in the E.R., so it's all good.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I survived another trip to the wilds of Northern Michigan. If you're ever up that way let me tell you; swimming in the Pere Marquette River is not recommended, especially with a canoe on top of you. That river is cold and remarkably deep.
    We did catch quite a few fish though, and nobody ended up in the E.R., so it's all good.

And I understand that the water is a bit too murkey to recover a pair of eyeglasses that fall in the river.

Wow. They seem to cancel/delay school a lot these days.

Punk kids these days, don't know how easy that have it. Had to walk uphill, through the snow, both ways to get to/from school when I was a young'un :oldwise:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Punk kids these days, don't know how easy that have it. Had to walk uphill, through the snow, both ways to get to/from school when I was a young'un :oldwise:
    :):
    I bet you never had school called for fog or cold. I know I sure don't remember either happening, and it wasn't for a lack of either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom