• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    My cousin in WI was sadly involved in a fatal accident yesterday Between his vehicle and a speeding motorcycle. Motorcycle rider did not survive.. Be careful out there...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

I'm down in North Carolina and I can't get in touch with the other coach, but that woman who died might be the mother of one of my high school fencers :( Correct name, approximate age of the woman who died) If so it is a big loss, she is a very nice woman and the fencer seems to be from a very close knit family, I know two of the children (I think there are 3) and have met and talked with both parents many times. All very very nice people.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just got confirmation. The woman who died is the mother of one of my best Saber fencers. The girl who fences for me is one of the leaders of my team, been fencing for me for the past 2 years and is incoming co-captain of the team as a Junior. Looks like I'll be coming home from North Carolina to attend a funeral.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just got back from Bristol Breast Fest in WI at the Ren fair. Had a good time drank myself silly with my uncle while the women shopped and we looked at the sights.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I went to Baconfest in Portage and Lakeshore fest in Hobart. Had a really nice day... spent a lot of time on the gazebo near the dam on Lake George.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I went to Baconfest in Portage and Lakeshore fest in Hobart. Had a really nice day... spent a lot of time on the gazebo near the dam on Lake George.

The gazebo is a nice place to sit and watch the people and time go by. Daughter got married there a few years ago. Back in 2008 when the lake flooded, the water was up to the roof.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom