hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Thanks! How far "down here" is "down here?"
    I'm also considering buying one, I didn't realize how inexpensive the new (plastic) one are.
    Lake Village, just south of the Kankakee river on 41. I would meet you part way if I could, but things are crazy busy at the house of daddy right now.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just got back from spending the week down in the Keys. Not much different than the heat from here. Bought a lot of cigars, and a few shirts from a gun store on Key West. They didn't have anything used I was interested in, so ended up with two shirts for as far this post is the southernmost gun store in the country. Appendix carried 90% of the time i was down there as well as the 24hr drive there and back with no issues. I see nothing has changed since I was gone.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Looks like we are crossing into Chicago today. Going to make a quick trip to Chinatown for a DimSum lunch. Probably will walk around a bit. But not planning to stay long. Just hankering for real Chinese food.
    Good luck. Air and water show is going to make traffic hell.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Looks like we are crossing into Chicago today. Going to make a quick trip to Chinatown for a DimSum lunch. Probably will walk around a bit. But not planning to stay long. Just hankering for real Chinese food.

I was near the loop a few hours ago (200 N Halsted).
    The air & water show has traffic pretty screwed up (well, more than usual). Be careful.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I was near the loop a few hours ago (200 N Halsted).
    The air & water show has traffic pretty screwed up (well, more than usual). Be careful.
    I guess a couple of parachutists made it to the ground faster than they expected and are in critical condition. One hit the street the other the beach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom