• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Anyone have an extra sheet of plywood laying around I could beg/barter for? I need a 4' x 6' piece. Because it will be exposed to the elements particle board/chip board won't work. Thanks.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo not sure what the wife used to make the ceramic tile in the bathroom really glossy but it wasn't a good idea as my head feels like it hit it when I slipped on the dang thing...

Hmmmmm to tell her or not is the question now, you married guys know what I mean...

You know back in the 1800's we didn't have to worry about slick like glass surfaces except in the dead of winter on the ice... oh well....

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Downloading Windows 10. Screen says, "Your PC will restart several times. Sit back and relax."
    :rolleyes:
    It went ok for me. I'm not sure how long it took as I walked away from the computer and let it do it's own thing. I'd come back every 10 to 15 minutes to see if it needed my input, it did a couple of times, but it was painless (so far, knock on wood).

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    It went ok for me. I'm not sure how long it took as I walked away from the computer and let it do it's own thing. I'd come back every 10 to 15 minutes to see if it needed my input, it did a couple of times, but it was painless (so far, knock on wood).
    18 min. of downloading. 30 min of upgrading...currently at 95%
    Did a ReFi at the bank this morning and just going to head to file the Homestead paperwork...again. What a pain. IDK you have to do this each time you ReFi. But, hey, a lower rate and payment at no cost. That's a no brainier. I guess a little trip to Valpo won't hurt.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    18 min. of downloading. 30 min of upgrading...currently at 95%
    Did a ReFi at the bank this morning and just going to head to file the Homestead paperwork...again. What a pain. IDK you have to do this each time you ReFi. But, hey, a lower rate and payment at no cost. That's a no brainier. I guess a little trip to Valpo won't hurt.
    Well, that was quick! Setting up my apps...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    All done in under an hour! Kaspersky Anti-Virus got taken off. Only major thing I see so far. Now I have to find everything again in the controls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom