• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Can I interest any of you fine people in some raffle tickets? $1 each, 6 for $5 to benefit the Glen Park Izaak Walton. Drawing is next Wednesday evening the 5th. If anyone would like to come shoot that night as my guest, here's your invite. Just PM me. We will be there from 5pm til whenever.
    Raffle prizes are a 10/22 from South County Guns, a flat of Remington gun clubs, and a 10 round trap card for the club. All prizes have cash options. If you would like $5 worth and are in the CP/Merr. area, I'd be glad to meet up with you if you are interested in some tickets.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    OK. Bragging time for me! My daughter, a new 2nd LT, USMC (courtesy of Canoe U) called me Saturday to say things are going well for her at TBS in Quantico. Had their first field Exercise last week, and got to shoot in their M-16's for the first time. Basically sighting to prep them for a week at the range shooting for qualifications. She said she did well. Told me she thought the Appleseed she and I attended nearly 5 years ago when she was in High School was helping her still! Hoer goal is to shoot Expert before she's done with TBS.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hope Tony is doing well....

Snap, I tried to get out of working today to try to meet up with you but it was a no go...

Sooooo my next neighbor has this sign up in his yard that says fire Mike Pence... Now I could careless but I'm thinking about getting a sign made that says fire Obama and see how the hood likes that.... lol....

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    OK. Bragging time for me! My daughter, a new 2nd LT, USMC (courtesy of Canoe U) called me Saturday to say things are going well for her at TBS in Quantico. Had their first field Exercise last week, and got to shoot in their M-16's for the first time. Basically sighting to prep them for a week at the range shooting for qualifications. She said she did well. Told me she thought the Appleseed she and I attended nearly 5 years ago when she was in High School was helping her still! Hoer goal is to shoot Expert before she's done with TBS.

:patriot:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Why does the Hammond PD continue to make traffic stops on 80/94? Isn't there any crime in Hammond that they need to tend to?
    They got a grant and it's all overtime. Too bad they couldn't get a grant to help Gary with there problems, but hey, if it just saves one speeder I'm all for it :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    klb, I noticed the Hammond PD making stops on the expressway yesterday and was wondering that myself...

Back some years ago when I interned on a local PD they would yell at me if I got caught running from one side of the city to the other using Cline Avenue as they would tell me their insurance didn't cover their vehicles on the expressway... Guess things have changed...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Does anybody want these free pistol racks. I have four of them. You must be able to pick them up in Hobart in the next 2 days. PM me and I'll give you my address.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom