Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :facepalm:

Next time let us know maybe some if us want in on the meat.
    I've done this for years. 1/2 beef & 1/2 hog annually. Sadly, one year, Dad is going to call to call it quits and I have to find a new farmer(s). I think he has 1 whole cow left, but it's a drive and stay for me at my parents/visit with friends and the goddaughter, where it would be a haul for you (3 1/2 hours to, then back)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning everyone. I'm having trouble with my right foot/ankle right now. Don't think it's weather-related, though. Sometimes when I step down on it, it's fine, and other times I step down on it, the pain brings me to my knees. I'm thinking tendinitis? I've got a followup with my doctor on Monday; I may just use it for the foot instead.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Morning everyone. I'm having trouble with my right foot/ankle right now. Don't think it's weather-related, though. Sometimes when I step down on it, it's fine, and other times I step down on it, the pain brings me to my knees. I'm thinking tendinitis? I've got a followup with my doctor on Monday; I may just use it for the foot instead.
    Probably. Is it your foot/ankle that hurts?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Probably. Is it your foot/ankle that hurts?
    I usually have trouble with the inside of my foot/ankle (the part where the foot connects to the ankle), but this time it's nearer the outside. I don't think I broke any tarsal bones, but you never know.

Not my actual foot (size and shape are about right, but my legs are not THAT hairy), but this is about where it hurts. It's either fine or excrutiating-- no in-between.

1674138104398.png

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I get about the same thing once in a while. Seems to last about a week for me. It is the inside of my ankle, every step is an unknown - might be just fine - might be a very sharp pain and can't put weight on it. (this makes for some strange hopping dance moves just trying to walk) I have been guessing a pinched nerve or bursitis or tendonitis. Then sometimes I go a month or three with no ankle problems at all.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I get about the same thing once in a while. Seems to last about a week for me. It is the inside of my ankle, every step is an unknown - might be just fine - might be a very sharp pain and can't put weight on it. (this makes for some strange hopping dance moves just trying to walk) I have been guessing a pinched nerve or bursitis or tendonitis. Then sometimes I go a month or three with no ankle problems at all.
    When I had that on the inside, it was pretty definitely tendinitis.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom