Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Born from 46-64..?
    jedi thinks so but unsure.
    It was working fine last week and jedi was actually shocked that the wizard picked up the direct-connect hp so fast.

Now granted in the past week the 3.5 year old niece has been on that laptop as well. Suspect that may be a cause as well.

Cooking now.
    jedi wil tackle it again later this afternoon.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    jedi thinks so but unsure.
    It was working fine last week and jedi was actually shocked that the wizard picked up the direct-connect hp so fast.

Now granted in the past week the 3.5 year old niece has been on that laptop as well. Suspect that may be a cause as well.

Cooking now.
    jedi wil tackle it again later this afternoon.
    Are you sure she isn't 5?

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Weren't the weathermen a terrorist organization?
    Weather Underground.

Coincidently the name of my favorite weather app.
    You both are correct. Weatherman were the members of the organization.

Tom, not sure if you had any interaction with him, but there was a student that was a former weatherman. He was from CA and ended up pastoring out there before passing away about ten years ago. Guy had an incredible knowledge of Hebrew and Greek.

Reactions: KLB

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Dang. Strack and Van Til was ONLY $3.99 :rolleyes:
    No worries for jedi.
    jedi seldom eats eggs.
    jedi has noticed the price keeps going up every time jedi has gone.

This is the first time jedi sees other food items left there. 2 weeks ago a "karen" was making a scene about the eggs being so expensive and some older man walked by and told her you voted for this. :rofl:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I generally eat them pretty regularly. It is become less often as the price keeps going up.

I have to say the .gov is full of :poop: on their inflation numbers. Food especially has gotten to be insane.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I generally eat them pretty regularly. It is become less often as the price keeps going up.

I have to say the .gov is full of :poop: on their inflation numbers. Food especially has gotten to be insane.
    All those animals and no chickens?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

I get eggs locally and fresh for $3 per dozen. Can't beat fresh eggs

No doubt on inflation when it comes to food. Haven't drank pop in 15-20 years, but seen someone mentioned a case is now $12.99. I had to see for myself and sure as **** that's what it goes for now. Yikes

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

No doubt on inflation when it comes to food. Haven't drank in 15-20 years, but seen someone mentioned a case is now $12.99. I had to see for myself and sure as **** that's what it goes for now. Yikes
    $3 a Dz is a steal eventually feed prices will cause local small flocks to raise prices too

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Chicken are dirty, smelly creatures.
    While his goats may smell at least they are cleaner than chickens!

Plus jedi is sure the coyotes in the area would love them some klb chickens.:)
    nothing I repeat NOTHING no creature on earth smells worse than a rutting buck and my chickens clean up the whole property and eat all the stupid bugs lol If he’s got coyotes with those lgd time for some alternative methods.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

No doubt on inflation when it comes to food. Haven't drank in 15-20 years, but seen someone mentioned a case is now $12.99. I had to see for myself and sure as **** that's what it goes for now. Yikes
    I get my eggs from my parent's neighbor in SE IN. I put in my order with Dad when we are headed down/he is headed up here. He does the same for my sister, but our niece is raising chickens as a hobby, so those numbers have decreased. His philosophy is he is feeding his grandchildren. My dad is her #1 customer and the cash goes toward Christmas presents. We are now ruined from store bought eggs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom