Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Closed on my house today. Cut the knee high grass and moved some boxes over. Now to clean and paint the rooms the next 2 weeks till we get my furniture moved over. Time for some beer and a cigar
    If you need to rent a big Uhaul, just go to the Lake Station Ace Hardware and set it up. Most places in this area have little trucks or have to call around. Booking onlie is a joke. LS also has an after hours key drop off.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, it is a bit chilly. Finally getting our dishwasher this morning (fingers crossed). I ordered it on April 10. I've got no beef with Lowe's, but the installer they use (CRST Home Solutions) sucks. They did not reorder the replacement for the defective one until I called several times. And then for the second time, after weeks of not hearing from them, they called at 8pm and said they would be here at 8am the next day. Total runaround and case of one hand not knowing what the other hand is doing.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Yeah, it is a bit chilly. Finally getting our dishwasher this morning (fingers crossed). I ordered it on April 10. I've got no beef with Lowe's, but the installer they use (CRST Home Solutions) sucks. They did not reorder the replacement for the defective one until I called several times. And then for the second time, after weeks of not hearing from them, they called at 8pm and said they would be here at 8am the next day. Total runaround and case of one hand not knowing what the other hand is doing.
    Fwiw, if there’s a next time for an appliance, check out nason’s, all in house, no lowest bidder contracted delivery guys, and they’re locally owned. Never heard a bad thing about them

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Fwiw, if there’s a next time for an appliance, check out nason’s, all in house, no lowest bidder contracted delivery guys, and they’re locally owned. Never heard a bad thing about them
    I would love to, but I have walked in there twice and not gotten any help. Chick at the counter was too busy chatting up the guys.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Kinda with Snap on this one. Several years back I bought a dishwasher from them and everything was fine. Since then, every time we've been in it's been slow to get help, odd pricing and slooooowww delivery. After a couple times of that we wrote them off the list.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Eeek... Also a negative for nasons.

Needed a dishwasher. We told the guy exactly what we wanted, he insisted, heavily on another one that didn't suit our needs one bit. Like absolutely wouldn't sell us what we wanted like he knew best.

Home depot, got what we wanted, an LG, almost 8 years now and it's been an absolute BEAST.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    dang, one of our friends had a washer die recently, went to nasons and they were out of stock on the unit that matched her dryer so she just went with something close and it was cheaper, they called her later that day because the matching unit came in on a delivery, so they not only sold it to her at the price she paid for the cheaper unit, they delivered it that day.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    +1 for positive at nasons bought the extended warranty on their cheapest dishwasher and they came out no questions fixed the dishwasher. (We are hard on them lol)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom