• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    And the five or six that work.at your shop.

You're not wrong. Real free-market capitalism benefits all parties involved, including the end-customers, who sort out the good companies from the lower-tier companies. It's also one of the few things that the USPS shines at. We posted 100k plus pieces today, and most will be delivered Tuesday. That's pretty good service.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You're not wrong. Real free-market capitalism benefits all parties involved, including the end-customers, who sort out the good companies from the lower-tier companies. It's also one of the few things that the USPS shines at. We posted 100k plus pieces today, and most will be delivered Tuesday. That's pretty good service.

100K big post cards?! That sounds very impressive to me - but then a roll of stamps lasts me a few years.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I see there are quite a few coaches on here for sports and such anyone local that does firearm training? Wether it be private or not? Feel free to pm me with any advice/suggestions/opportunities/questions.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I see there are quite a few coaches on here for sports and such anyone local that does firearm training? Wether it be private or not? Feel free to pm me with any advice/suggestions/opportunities/questions.
    Infinity Solutions

"Ladies and Gentleman! Happy to say that the April classes are sold out!
    Except for a Friday night on April 28th for a 4 hour SHOTGUN class!
    Carbine 1 is required to attend^^
    We have spots available for several of our May classes
    May 26 is another Friday night 4 hour block with Red Dot/ Carpenter handgun. ( Pistol 1 is required)
    May 27 is Pistol 1 with an EDC 1 to follow separately at the MAAC in valpo using the VIRTRA training system
    May 28 is Carbine 1 to finish off the weekend and the month of May
    We have one Friday night class up for June already but nothing else at this time. Keep an eye out for those updates."

Last edited:

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Was really hoping for a private session. But I will keep this is mind and reach out.

I did basic pistol with Ingo’s coach and had other things lined up with him. But sadly that is no longer happening. Hoping I can find a similar training situation.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ^^^ this ^^^

I've never trained with them but I've shot with a couple of them recreationally several years ago. Top notch.

Or you can go ride with Jedi and his :pimp: crew of sideways chooters who pump their arms while shouting pew pew out da car windows as dey drive by
    Today's special one can pay in PINK LEGO bricks for a drive by session. :rofl:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Was really hoping for a private session. But I will keep this is mind and reach out.

I did basic pistol with Ingo’s coach and had other things lined up with him. But sadly that is no longer happening. Hoping I can find a similar training situation.
    When I first had an interest in carrying a gun, I asked a co-worker who was also a firearms instructor, if he would show me the ropes. We met at Blythe's, and the guns he brought were a Taurus revolver and a Hi-Point carbine. Budget (and a little gangsta) firearms instruction. But he did drill the four rules and show me the basics.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I used to be Blythe's private or private group instructor. Never more than 6. I did NRA Basic Pistol, Defense Inside The Home, Defense Outside The Home. I let my NRA stuff lapse after they turned spineless, and have had nothing to do with the NRA since.

Infinity is great, I have nothing but admiration for them. They will put you through a great course and really show you how to run your gun. Bring extra ammo, get a speed loader, bring lots of mags and comfortable shoes. You can bring the minimum, but I would not recommend it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom