Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Worked on getting the outside furniture back out. Cushions can wait until it sitting outside weather. Tarps dried out and put away. Blew out the garage and around the house. Restocked the bird feeders and the corn pan. Hung his tire swing back up. Swings can wait until the ground is less swampy so I can get a ladder up.
    Relaxing to some spring training on the tube. Women and kids are outside playing. Nap is a possibility.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Did it get quiet in here because you called me a Whiney parent? Lol. Just got first state cut! Looks like a road trip, and open my search locations on armslist?
    Start shopping for hotel rooms. I was told by another official that there is a big volleyball thing going on the same weekend as AGS and a lot of the rooms are booked. He checked for Thursday night because his daughter made a Friday cut and the Fairfield downtown was $1000 for Thursday night.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Let's see.
    Only a guess but, it could be...
    lack of maintenance, winds, heavy snow?
    Snow's gone since it gets full sun. My guess is since they shut down to replace tanks and pumps then put the original canopy back up...ya. Haven't heard any details since.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Snow's gone since it gets full sun. My guess is since they shut down to replace tanks and pumps then put the original canopy back up...ya. Haven't heard any details since.
    Update: It was the store part. Glad no one was there. Nice usage of cinder blocks. Lol
    Screenshot_20230305-180806_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230305-180809_Facebook.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I wonder if the younger guy or the elderly cashier quits now. I rarely went inside, but they are both nice. That is the store where I found out of the speedy freeze supply chain issues.
    That store is so small, if you want to cash in Speedy Rewards, you have to visit another store.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I wonder if the younger guy or the elderly cashier quits now. I rarely went inside, but they are both nice. That is the store where I found out of the speedy freeze supply chain issues.
    That store is so small, if you want to cash in Speedy Rewards, you have to visit another store.
    I think not all stores are participating stores so it may not be about their size.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I hate septic pumps and their switches. Looks like a may have had a contactor fail in ours.

Do you have a back up?
    Does the back up have audible/visual indication when it runs, so you know the main has failed.

No matter how good the pump, it will eventually fail.

Which is why I HATE having a grinder pump for the sewage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom