• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It looks like I got a bail out from groovetron. He has some gray .060 kydex. I don't no how much or the cost right now. Will up date soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I probably have some extra Brown kydex. I bought lots, because I want lots of holsters, but I don't expect to make more than one or maybe 2 on Sunday. I could probably help Joe out, as long as it is replaced at a later date on your next order.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I got a great deal on .060 gray kydex. If I would of ordered it from knife kits it would be $6.50 for a 12x12 sheet. I will be selling it for $3.00 The .080 black kydex will $5.50 for a 12x12

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I had asked for 2 sheets, but it was more for future use than what I was planning on using Sunday. For sunday I was only looking to make a small trigger guard. I should have plenty of extra material for someone else to use.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I really look forward to this....

My co-worker won't be able to make it... but my significant other will sit in his place. I may be about an hour or so late due to some schedule changes at work. Hopefully this won't be a problem.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Mike

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I had asked for 2 sheets, but it was more for future use than what I was planning on using Sunday. For sunday I was only looking to make a small trigger guard. I should have plenty of extra material for someone else to use.

I will be ordering some more soon. I'll let you know.

I really look forward to this....

My co-worker won't be able to make it... but my significant other will sit in his place. I may be about an hour or so late due to some schedule changes at work. Hopefully this won't be a problem.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Mike

It would be great to meet you both. Hope you can make it

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I have a question. Do you know how to reset a check-engine light? Mine just came on! I'm half way there (but have a couple stops to make) see you in an hour.

I know on the older cars you could just disconnect the battery to reset the check engine light.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom