• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    I have one of those hand setter kits as well. No toaster oven. thats the main tool im missing right now. I have actually two book vices. one big one smaller. Clamps may be in short supply though.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I have one of those hand setter kits as well. No toaster oven. thats the main tool im missing right now. I have actually two book vices. one big one smaller. Clamps may be in short supply though.

Yes please bring the hand setter. I know where I can get another toaster oven TAS4 :D I have 4 quick clamps we can use. I hope we get more then 3 people or we won't need all of this :( I will be placing a order for kydex 11/26/12 Monday morning. So if you think you can make let me know.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Only 7 more days till I put in the order for kydex.
    I will be ordering supply's for this workshop. So I need a head count and what you want to make by Monday November 26, 2012 so I have enough to go around. All the supply's will be sold at cost.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I understand you are ordering the kydex, but what about the screws rivers, etc?

Yes I will be order those too. There will be no cost to you for using the rivets. I will absorb that cost. The Chicago screws will be around a $1 each. Let me know if you can make it.

Brushscrubber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've PM'd lonehoosier already that my 2 "extras" can't make it. I will be going still. Is there anyone in Indy that would like to go to the workshop and want to ride together and split gas costs. Late notice I know. I have a Trailblazer that will hold 3 more people.

I live on the SE side of Indy, we could meet somewhere, pick you up, or you could leave a vehicle at the horse farm near Post and Brookville Road

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Id like to go but my work schedule is very unpredictable. I usually find out if I have to work Sat at about 8pm on Friday night. I don't want to take a spot from someone else and than not make it. Can you put me down as an alternate? If that is ok id like to get 2ea 12x24 sheets. If I don't make the workshop I will still buy them and pick them up within a week or so after the workshop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom