• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    At the very least, it makes it more difficult for congress to pass a law banning bump stocks.

In the looking-glass Legistlatureland, I respectfully disagree. The BATFE demurring on this opens the door for legislators to say that the law needs to change to allow the BATFE to regulate.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    In the looking-glass Legistlatureland, I respectfully disagree. The BATFE demurring on this opens the door for legislators to say that the law needs to change to allow the BATFE to regulate.
    Sadly, I have to agree. We will just have to see if the furor has died down enough for it to be left alone.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I'm not so sure. I think GOP members were hoping the BATFE would take care of this for them. Since they won't, I can see Congress not doing anything, and both entities pointing fingers at the other to placing blame.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Modern history is replete with examples of accessories carrying the blame for human interactions, especially with respect to guns: pistol grips v. monte carlo, lo cap v. hi cap mags; bullet buttons; vertical foregrip v. angled if the barrel length is less than whatever; American made parts v. Foreign parts; imported guns v. domestically produced....

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I knew I should have listed mine 4 sale on gunbroker last week!!!

Maybe if I can list it tonight it'll get a decent price. A guy walked into Outlaws & In-laws in Gas city asking about one.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom