• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'll be there all three days! I've never been to any gun event this big so I want to get the most of it! I'm looking forward to it!
    It will take all three days. The first to wander taking it all in, then the next two to focus in on what you really want to devote more time to, and then do it. The Glock booth usually had a line a 1/4 mile long waiting to see the Gunny last time around.

PinoyJedi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Indianapolis NWside
    Yep, buddy will be coming over from Ohio and we plan on being down there everyday! First time for both of us to be at a show this big.

Any tips, or must see exhibits, or must attend seminars? Thanks!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    My son and I went to the one in Louisville, Ky a few years ago, Loved it! didn't see it all, so..signed us up for Indy, and going to spend two days there! Getting a hotel, and taking a vacation day for the Friday, See y'all there!!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    53722162_1917743101685358_2348690852794073088_n.jpg

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I haven’t read all the pages so my apologies if this has been discussed. When I went in 2014, driving from Boone County, finding a parking place was difficult at best. Anything within 3-4 blocks was full and spots were scarce even 8-10 blocks away. I don’t remember what day I attended.

Three of us plan to attend. I think it might be prudent to get an Uber ride down and back. Subtract the parking costs, fuel, etc. and an Uber round trip may not be that expensive - especially when split three ways.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I found a parking garage. Wasn't too difficult. I just intentionally picked one away from the center.
    Then, I just walked.
    As long as it's not raining..

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    Hoping they will update their app soon from the 2018 version. It was pretty handy last time I used it for search and floor navigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    It will take all three days. The first to wander taking it all in, then the next two to focus in on what you really want to devote more time to, and then do it. The Glock booth usually had a line a 1/4 mile long waiting to see the Gunny last time around.

That's my plan! I may visit some of the bigger booths that I know will be more popular on Friday since hopefully there will be less of a crowd. I don't know yet of any people I want to meet that will be there, but I'm sure there will be!

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    I invited my 30 something boys to join me for this. I thought I had heard that family members (my boys) could join me (life member) for free.
    I went to register and I find that is true but only if family members are under 18.
    Do they hold tight to this rule? Do you think they will they check ages? If so is there an entry fee for non-members or do they just have to join to attend?

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    My boys are not members. Is there an entrance fee or do they have to join to go with me? EDIT... I see they have to be members. I will sign them both up when we get there. Thanks

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My boys are not members. Is there an entrance fee or do they have to join to go with me? EDIT... I see they have to be members. I will sign them both up when we get there. Thanks

You want an Associate Membership for them. Its like $10 but they dont get the magazine or other discounts, etc.

Top Bottom