• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I hope I kept the right piece of paper. Mine doesn't say anything about "credentials" Mine says "This badge is good for admittance..."
    That appears to be what is required.. Mine came in a fairly large white bubble pack envelope so for those of you that haven't received anything yet I assume that's what you should be looking for in your mailbox.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Credentials came today. Says membership level ribbons have to be picked up at the desk and do not come in the mailed packet. Depending on if there is a line will determine if i even care about getting a life member ribbon. Does it get you any free stuff? Or access to anything? I dont need a ribbon to vote for the board, just my life membership card right? If its just to show off then i won't even waste my time with getting a ribbon.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Still waiting on my passes. Dont see it scheduled for delivery today either, but the mail sucks around here

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Credentials came today. Says membership level ribbons have to be picked up at the desk and do not come in the mailed packet. Depending on if there is a line will determine if i even care about getting a life member ribbon. Does it get you any free stuff? Or access to anything? I dont need a ribbon to vote for the board, just my life membership card right? If its just to show off then i won't even waste my time with getting a ribbon.

You must wear the ribbon. The mob requires it.

[video=youtube_share;tuafhcg843c]https://youtu.be/tuafhcg843c[/video]

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Question born of ignorance, so please educate me.

This is the first time I will have an opportunity to go to the convention. I signed up for the credentials, which arrived today, but what I received wasn't what I expected.

There was a flyer with information about events and times, an advertisement about wines, a lanyard document holder and a little card (about holder size).

I was expecting something with my name or member number.

Do I just stick the little card in the document holder and walk in?

Does anyone have information on the carry policy at the NARAM? (I haven't looked, bad on me).

Thank you in advance for some insight for a newbie.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Question born of ignorance, so please educate me.

This is the first time I will have an opportunity to go to the convention. I signed up for the credentials, which arrived today, but what I received wasn't what I expected.

There was a flyer with information about events and times, an advertisement about wines, a lanyard document holder and a little card (about holder size).

Does anyone have information on the carry policy at the NARAM? (I haven't looked, bad on me).

Thank you in advance for some insight for a newbie.

Concealed/open carry is legal at the event, except for the presidential address. If you aren't going to the leadership forum (one of the extra-cost options), then you don't need to worry about it. You got the right materials. I'm not sure about the lack of name-tag either. I'll be bringing my NRA membership card unless I hear otherwise.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana

The letter that came with my badge says right near the top: "Admission badges are generic. Your name will not appear on the badge."
    The letter also says: "Your badge gives you complete access to the Exhibit Hall all three days. You DO NOT need to register when you arrive - you may proceed directly to the Exhibit Hall."

So yeah, I think you just wear the badge and walk on in. That's what I plan to do. I'm a Life Endowment member. If I figure out that someone knowing that will get me something extra, I might try to get the proper ribbon. Otherwise I'll skip it.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    That appears to be what is required.. Mine came in a fairly large white bubble pack envelope so for those of you that haven't received anything yet I assume that's what you should be looking for in your mailbox.
    How mine arrived. Fairly generic looking.

DO NOT STOP AT REGISTRATION COUNTERS:
    Proceed directly into the exhibit hall. This badge is good for admission to the Exhibit Hall all three days of the Show and must be worn at all times.

I do not remember anyone looking at my neck lanyard last time in Indy.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Mine came today. Like others no name tags like I received last time NRA was in Indy and Louisville. Not that names would have stopped it but what keeps me from just giving the passes to anyone?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Mine came today. Like others no name tags like I received last time NRA was in Indy and Louisville. Not that names would have stopped it but what keeps me from just giving the passes to anyone?

Integrity?

Top Bottom