• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    8 hours of firearm safety inspection done. My feet do not like me at all right now. Back at it at 6AM.

Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Is there free wireless? I can't print a map and can only be there on Sat so trying to develop a game plan of booth visits. I will bring my iPad if there is wireless available.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Want a FREE CENTERFIRE SUPPRESSOR you say??? Come to the Thompson Machine Sound Suppressor booth (#2843) and ask for an entry and then post up a photo of our booth on INGO, Instagram or facebook! We will be giving away a free center fire pistol Suppressor from Thompson Machine, winner announced in Sunday evening.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Just received e-mail from El Presidente. The Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association welcomes you to Louisville.

ISRPA is at booth #2263 and we look forward to meeting you and answering your questions.

Enjoy yourselves in Louisville!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Traffic was nuts when we got there at 10:00! Took for ever once we got inside the fairgrounds, as there were school busses everywhere randomly stopping and off loading kids on the ring road. Had a blast once we got inside, though. Saw a guy wearing an INGO shirt but couldn't get to him in time to say hello. Wish I had more time to spend there, but my schedule is crazy this weekend.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Forgot to mention in my earlier post, we really enjoyed talking to the folks at the Steyr booth, and finally got to handle an AUG, I really want one now! Also enjoyed talking to the Ruger guys, the guys at Action target, and had a nice chat with the guy from Stealthgear USA, they had some fantastic looking holsters.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Best line of the CLE seminar:

"The Left wing only care about property rights when they are putting up 'no gun' signs in windows."

Jonathan Goldstein
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jonathan Goldstein is brilliant. By far the best speaker of the seminar. If you can hear him lecture, do not miss the opportunity.

Last edited:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Just talked to a buddy that is there. It took him an hour and 15 minutes to move just about 1/2 mile to park.

Reinforces my decision to stay home. Tomorrow will be worse.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom