• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hdrenollet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    South Indy/Greenwood
    I went on Sunday with a good friend of mine. This was my first NRA convention. I had a blast! I saw every booth in one day and talked to everyone that I really wanted to while I was there. Came home with 3 bags full of free stuff, which is awesome, I love free stuff! I was really impressed and will definitely be attending again! I hear that their going to be in Indy in 2019. Atlanta next year is absolutely NOT going to happen... I hate passing through Atlanta, let alone stopping. Austin may happen in 2018, but definitely 2019 if it's here!

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    I scored a kydex holster from LAG Tactical for $20 because they don't use the brown kydex anymore. So that was win for me personally because I was looking for a new holster and I saved money.
    Best deal of the show.
    I found that deal Friday and ended up wearing it Sat & Sun.
    The little logo fell off sometime during then though.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    My brother and I went down Friday. We left my house which is immediately south of MCF&G at 7:05. We walked in the convention center at 9:25. With a little observation, I picked out the gate with the shortest line and was on the grounds and parked in less than 10 minutes.
    We walked and talked to many mfgs till about 1:30. We sat down in the lunch area and ate a couple slices of pizza. About the time we were ready to start walking again we were approached by a guy with press credentials and a recorder and microphone. I was a bit reluctant to talk with him but ended up talking with him a good 20-30 minutes. He said he was with a local npr station. I'd really like to hear how accurately any of my comments were aired. He asked several times how I thought the gun murder rate could be fixed but I kept telling him I didn't have that answer. My only suggestion was to look at the reasons behind the murders not the tool used to commit them. He quoted about 120 so far in Louisville and I told him I thought that he'd likely find that 90% were over drugs , 8% would likely be domestic violence and the remaining few random criminal acts.

I didn't buy anything other than lunch. I came close to buying a trigger for my INGO AR but it was a pay now/ship later deal and I passed on it because of no instant gratification. At another booth, I forget the company but they were letting you spin a prize wheel for coins and such. I got the dime sized silver coin but my brother got a US silver dollar coin. Just like him to make money on a trip like this!

Matt

If anyone heard any of the interview on a Louisville npr station, let me know how bad it was!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    They actually were stabbed to death and burned. Looks like they were on the fast track to being Crips, but witnessed something they shouldn't. Just a few weeks ago, the LMPD admitted that there are gangs in Louisville. What a revelation!

Nothing leads to success like the support of a mother.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom