Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just another TIME/DATE/MAP bump :rockwoot:

Pit Stop Smoke Shop's 1101 Cigar Lounge is having another Cigars & Guitars night on Thursday November 15. People have asked when we would invite the INGO crowd again so here it is! OPEN CARRY NIGHT at the 1101 Lounge.

As usual: Cigars are optional. We don't put any pressure on non-smokers to smoke. Also, Open Carry is optional. CC is fine too! Gun talk is mandatory and it would be nice if you enjoy the guitar player that we feature.
    Picture7-1.png

We will have a factory rep or two attending and will be featuring COMACHO, Room 101 and CUSANO cigars at the event. Buy 3 get 1 free deals will be offered, possibly other deals too. There will be 30% off discounts on many accessories like many of our humidors, premium cutters and lighters. We will have some of the Room 101 Namakubi (Severed Head) cigars at the event too and these are really nice cigars, with a dry spice and yet medium/mild intensity so its not overwhelming.
    IMG_3216.jpg

The 1101 Lounge is located 1/4 mile west of US41 on the south side of US30.

Picture6-1.png

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    BOO! Halloween Bump.

Sorry Sadclownwp, we don't have any ORANGE cigars that are flavored like pumpkin spice.

But we do have some with BLACK (Oscuro) wrappers that taste like actual tobacco :popcorn:

OMG i never thought about those, now I want a pumpkin spice flavored acid. Get working on getting me one of those.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    No, a travesty would be if someone was smoking one of those pine scented air fresheners called an acid cigar....:laugh:

Yup! Not sure who wants to puff away on something that smells like Old Spice aftershave mixed with the scent of a mortuary but I suppose those young kids who don't understand the joys of honest cigars have to sow their wild oats somehow :dunno: Me, I personally don't want to the scents of peach, watermelon, grape, clove or pine-sol wafting out of my cigars.

Who was it who said "there is a sucker born every minute!"?

But again, the November 15 event will have real cigars, good old honest tobacco, rolled on the thighs of beautiful virgins who are eager to please . . . or something like that :cool:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Yup! Not sure who wants to puff away on something that smells like Old Spice aftershave mixed with the scent of a mortuary but I suppose those young kids who don't understand the joys of honest cigars have to sow their wild oats somehow :dunno: Me, I personally don't want to the scents of peach, watermelon, grape, clove or pine-sol wafting out of my cigars.

Who was it who said "there is a sucker born every minute!"?

But again, the November 15 event will have real cigars, good old honest tobacco, rolled on the thighs of beautiful virgins who are eager to please . . . or something like that :cool:

That would be P.T. Barnum if I'm not mistaken Bob...as for the virgins, what he!! Would you know about virgins? I'm betting you haven't experienced one in decades! :laugh:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Let's face it, lately, my Ruger has been getting more action then me.
    And shortly after your Ruger "got some" it left a big mark in the Cigar Lounge ceiling. Hmmmm. . .

Looks like my Father-in-law and I are going to try to come. It will be my first INGO meet and his first time really OCing in public. I told him to go with the Kimber!
    Ahhh an OC virgin who's going to pop his Open Carry cherry :rockwoot: He won't be out of place. I'd bet that about 25% of the people there will be carrying openly. Another 25% (or more) will be doing the CC thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom