• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Well I have been known to lurk around the local high schools . . . :rockwoot:

So how is LadyGhost doing with the recovery from her surgery?

She is doing good. Had a bi of a scare last night when she broke some old scar tissue loose in her thigh. She heard a 'pop' then stabbing pain. Luckily it wasn't anything serious. The dr. Is happy with her progress so far.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    She is doing good. Had a bi of a scare last night when she broke some old scar tissue loose in her thigh. She heard a 'pop' then stabbing pain. Luckily it wasn't anything serious. The dr. Is happy with her progress so far.
    Good to hear :yesway:

:popcorn:
    So lets see
    -aclark
    -bill B
    -lonehooiser
    are all out. Hum... Should Jedi attend? Hum...
    If Jedi comes I may show up unannounced :D
    Jay you'd show up just to so you could lock him in the humidor with cigars and watch him break out in a full blown panic attack, Jedi near tobacco, and locked in a room on the south side of US30 :pimp:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    By the way, we are trying to get Guitarist Greg Ashby to perform during the event.

I've posted some of his videos before, for those who have not heard him, he is awesome and normally preforms with a band but plays for us because he a cigar smoking, motorcycle riding, pro-gun, long haired muscian.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    & if the PINKFather shows up will Jay still come?
    @melensdad not nice. Lol

Pink or otherwise, you will be welcomed. Laughed at, but welcomed.

And seriously, there is no pressure to smoke anything, buy anything. Yes, there will be a cigar salesman there, but ask Darkkevin or T-Star, neither smoke and both have attended several of these evenings.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    This is one of the guitar players who we feature at the lounge. Listen and you can hear 'gun talk' going on in the background. For those who have not attended one of these, the guitar player is there for background music, but often joins in some of the conversations. We typically have snacks and light foods to munch on, also complimentary water, coffee and soda.

YOU TUBE VIDEO taken at one of these events => http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=JNpjuDcRy1A&desktop_uri=/watch?v=JNpjuDcRy1A

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Have a great time!

Wish we could gather like that in the southern part of the state.

Just gather up your cigar buddies and find a cigar lounge that is willing to host you. My experience in the cigar industry is that most cigar store owners are very PRO-2A and I can't imagine any turning away a crowd of people who want to gather at their shop.

Today we are having a cigar/fish fry with duck and goose! A group of us went to Canada in May . . . we started a mini-tradition and we get together about every 6 or 8 weeks at the cigar lounge, bring out cast iron cookware, propane fryers and do a "pitch in" meal. One guy brought some Mango Snapper caught in Florida, another couple shot some ducks and geese a couple days ago, we'll supplement that with some lake perch, potatoes, onions, etc.

The crowd will be a mixture of INGO members and Pro-2A cigar smokers. Everyone who shows up gets fed . . . until the food runs out. We even have a cigar rep stopping by as the food winds down so there will probably be some free cigars to smoke too. :)

HOP IN YOUR CAR AND DRIVE UP. BE GREAT TO SEE A SOUTHERN INDIANA INGO MEMBER at one of our NWI INGO events :yesway:

Picture6-1.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Pre-Midnight Blythes shoot bump for this event.

No, I won't be taking any cigars to Blythes.

See you all tonight at Blythes for the Midnight Shoot. If anyone has questions about the CIGARS AND GUITARS OPEN CARRY NIGHT we can talk about it at the range tonight.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I'll put it on the calendar. I'm a cigar guy, anyway, and didn't even know this shop existed, LOL...

Great, hope to meet you there.

The shop is pretty easy to drive past as it is not in a strip mall or up close to the road, its set back a bit farther than many of the businesses on US30. If you know where TIEBEL'S RESTAURANT is at the corner of US30 and US41 then you can find us.

We are 1/4 mile WEST of Tiebels on the south side of the street. Its a small stand alone building with a parking lot in the front. We are DIRECTLY across the street (south) from Champion Self Storage, they have a bright blue roof and if you drive by in the daytime you can't miss their roof.

The NWI members of INGO get together fairly often. You should have joined us for the MIDNIGHT SHOOT at Blythe's in Valpo last night. LINK => https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo_events/239285-midnight_ingo_shoot_oct_27th_2012_a.html Or come out to one of the many outdoor events we have at the Winamac Shooting Range, we have those from spring through fall. In any case I'm looking forward to meeting you and sharing cigar and gun stories.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Doh, my night is ruined. I was telling a few coworkers about this. But I was telling them it was the 1st, I was getting excited. Then I look at this to verify and its the 15th.

Woe is me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom