• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Well, since we have to be at Petsmart earlier that evening to show off our mad dog-training skills at alumni night, we might as well stop by after. Count me and Bubba in. Should be there a bit after 7.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    We may have had a cancellation by our guitar player, we are working on getting a replacement, (we have a couple different ones we use, its just a matter of finding one who is free on Thursday at short notice).

The event will go on without a guitar player if we actually did lose him. In that event we will have Andy219 and Ghost of Winter doing an ensemble of Christmas Carols while wearing Santa Suits. Of course, that will delay any tours of the ceiling dent caused by Andy's infamous Ruger, but sacrifices will have to be made.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I look forward to the "Challenge Cigar" followed by either one of the cigar specials that night or a nice Acid Tabak Especial.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I look forward to the "Challenge Cigar" followed by either one of the cigar specials that night or a nice Acid Tabak Especial.

Not sure if you are 'man enough' for the Entubar "Killa Korona."

Ghost and I both smoked it, we both had to go stand outside to get some air to try to clear our heads. The other Entubars are nowhere near as strong as that one. All of them get raves for taste, some are actually pretty mild. But the little Killa Korona is a butt kicker :n00b:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I'm hoping to make the drive tomorrow to join you guys. I asked three of my cigar-and-shooting buddies to join me for the ride, but they all came up with stupid excuses. I mean, who wouldn't cut short a stay in Naples to enjoy a night of cigars and guns, right? :D

If I don't wear myself out at work tomorrow, I'll look forward to joining the fun and picking up a few cigars.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Well apparently we won't need Andy and Ghost to dress up in their Santa costumes and sing a medley of Christmas Carols . . . we got confirmation that Greg Ashby will be playing tomorrow night at the lounge.

Even it it is, he's an AK guy, spray and pray is his motto. :n00b:

That's a good thing, I haven't bought spirit gum yet.

I can't wait for tomorrow, neither can my Ruger.... :rockwoot:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    That's a good thing, I haven't bought spirit gum yet.
    No problem, I have super glue in the tool kit. We can stick that beard on for you :whip:

BTW, who has "wake up duty" to make sure you get here :popcorn:

I'm hoping to make the drive tomorrow to join you guys. I asked three of my cigar-and-shooting buddies to join me for the ride, but they all came up with stupid excuses. I mean, who wouldn't cut short a stay in Naples to enjoy a night of cigars and guns, right? :D

If I don't wear myself out at work tomorrow, I'll look forward to joining the fun and picking up a few cigars.
    Hope you make it over here. Its always good to put some names to faces.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Well apparently we won't need Andy and Ghost to dress up in their Santa costumes and sing a medley of Christmas Carols . . . we got confirmation that Greg Ashby will be playing tomorrow night at the lounge.

Even it it is, he's an AK guy, spray and pray is his motto. :n00b:

Darn!!! I already had my harmonica, and spoons tossed in the Range Bag for the evening... I will leave the reindeer costume for another time...

Why is it I have this mental image of Jedi on the north side of 30 with pink knee high pants, a waistcoat, an English beret cap, and a pleading look on his face saying "please Sir.... may I have a way across this traffic?" (a la Oliver...)

Sick I know... but that which can be imagined, can not be unimagined...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Why is it I have this mental image of Jedi on the north side of 30 with pink knee high pants, a waistcoat, an English beret cap, and a pleading look on his face saying "please Sir.... may I have a way across this traffic?" (a la Oliver...)

You have that mental image because if he does grace us with his majestic presence then it will happen just like you describe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom