Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Sitting at the computer, seen a flash through the window, heard a loud bang and the power went out. Found the culprit and
    called Nipsco. They are tough. It was dazed, confused and wobbling around with some singed fur for awhile. It tried climbing the tree but couldn't be found again after I walked away for a minute. I knew the lineman that came out and told him the cause so he didn't need to look for limbs on the wires. Seen a squirrel survive in the same place before that had a burn line from it's front shoulder to the tip of it's tail.

raccoon.jpg

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Sitting at the computer, seen a flash through the window, heard a loud bang and the power went out. Found the culprit and
    called Nipsco. They are tough. It was dazed, confused and wobbling around with some singed fur for awhile. It tried climbing the tree but couldn't be found again after I walked away for a minute. I knew the lineman that came out and told him the cause so he didn't need to look for limbs on the wires. Seen a squirrel survive in the same place before that had a burn line from it's front shoulder to the tip of it's tail.
    ouch.
    Clovers would be your friend.

F.... grass!!!
    agree 100% I am unsure if I am brave enough to kill my whole lawn and seed with clover………

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

View attachment 288054
    And u did not dispatch it back to hell well it belongs? For shame... for shame!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I tore something. Bicep? Rotator cuff? Both!?! Did it about 2 months ago on the first day I started remodeling my daughter's condo in Chiraq. I was dropping 3 tramadol and a dozen Advil a day to deal with the pain for the first 3 weeks. Down to maybe 4 Advil a day now, and about one tramadol a week, maybe 2. But I'm still in a good bit of pain.

My wife can't take my bit...ng and moaning anymore, she made an appointment for me with an orthopedic surgeon. That is 2 weeks away. Somehow I doubt I'll be healed by the date of that appointment. I really don't want surgery.
    Can you still move it?

I messed up my left bicep by my elbow about 5 years ago. I could feel it pull when it happened, but it didn't actually tear. I forget what fancy word they gave for it, but it meant that it hurt like hell and took more than 6 months to heal. I pretty much couldn't use my arm for the first four.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    If you have a place where critters can short out your power that frequently and apparently easily it would make sense to fix that place right so they can't do that. Not for the critters sake but for your sake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom