Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I have done an awful lot of scans of various types over the last 18 months. When doing a CT scan with contrast, the contrast briefly makes you feel warm as well as feeling that you have to pee.
    We were just getting started and the girl was explaining this to me and I said "Yes, I know, the last time they made me wipe it up myself." Well her head snapped around to look at me and her eyes were real big - it was great. I told her I was just kidding and I think she swore at me under her breath.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Decent evening outside tonight. If it were a Friday I'd be getting a fire prepped, as it is, I'll just enjoy sitting on the patio

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Cleaned up the neighbor's and my tree mess from yesterday. Delivered to logs to another neighbor across the road for a bonfire sometime later. Dug around the stumps to cut them out. Went to the kid's golf practice. Neighbor bought the wrong sized chain. :ugh:
    Oh well, those holes, stumps, and dirt aren't going anywhere. Maybe tomorrow.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I should have cut my grass.
    Instead I cut the grass at the Legion.

And dragged off big a$$ sticks from a week or 2 ago.

Clovers would be your friend.

F.... grass!!!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Got lazy and cooked a frozen pizza in the air fryer.
    Instead of adjusting the temp, or the time, I just put it in for what it says for an oven.

Maybe I should check it 1/2 way thru...

Nah.. it'll be alright.

Well, maybe a bit on the burnt side.
    But still edible.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I tore something. Bicep? Rotator cuff? Both!?! Did it about 2 months ago on the first day I started remodeling my daughter's condo in Chiraq. I was dropping 3 tramadol and a dozen Advil a day to deal with the pain for the first 3 weeks. Down to maybe 4 Advil a day now, and about one tramadol a week, maybe 2. But I'm still in a good bit of pain.

My wife can't take my bit...ng and moaning anymore, she made an appointment for me with an orthopedic surgeon. That is 2 weeks away. Somehow I doubt I'll be healed by the date of that appointment. I really don't want surgery.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I tore something. Bicep? Rotator cuff? Both!?! Did it about 2 months ago on the first day I started remodeling my daughter's condo in Chiraq. I was dropping 3 tramadol and a dozen Advil a day to deal with the pain for the first 3 weeks. Down to maybe 4 Advil a day now, and about one tramadol a week, maybe 2. But I'm still in a good bit of pain.

My wife can't take my bit...ng and moaning anymore, she made an appointment for me with an orthopedic surgeon. That is 2 weeks away. Somehow I doubt I'll be healed by the date of that appointment. I really don't want surgery.

Well, maybe don't nag the wife so much she schedules doc visits for you...
    maybe

:)

I'd say don't break yourself.
    But that seems inevitable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom