Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Can you still move it?

I messed up my left bicep by my elbow about 5 years ago. I could feel it pull when it happened, but it didn't actually tear. I forget what fancy word they gave for it, but it meant that it hurt like hell and took more than 6 months to heal. I pretty much couldn't use my arm for the first four.
    Yes, I can move it. I was told by several people who work with athletes that it is technically a micro-tear. And they agreed that 6 months is the likely healing time.

My range of motion has improved. My pain levels have decreased. But it still hurts, especially if I extend my arm up or out at/from the shoulder.

I have pain in multiple places. Right elbow, even when my arm is at rest. Right bicep, mostly when I try to lift anything. Right shoulder/neck/shoulder blade whenever I try to lift my arm at shoulder level or higher.

It has been 2 months, It is improving, but damn :fogey:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yes, I can move it. I was told by several people who work with athletes that it is technically a micro-tear. And they agreed that 6 months is the likely healing time.

My range of motion has improved. My pain levels have decreased. But it still hurts, especially if I extend my arm up or out at/from the shoulder.

I have pain in multiple places. Right elbow, even when my arm is at rest. Right bicep, mostly when I try to lift anything. Right shoulder/neck/shoulder blade whenever I try to lift my arm at shoulder level or higher.

Oh yeah. Healing's a bitch and you're even older than I am.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

If u like da raccoons can just put u out of your misery.

No more pain
    No more nwi smells
    no more biden
    No more....

;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Then I go to Restaurant Depot in Griffith because we need more measuring pourers, and they want this long form filled out to use a business check, with my social security number.
    Geez.
    It's a FOUR DOLLAR purchase.
    No!

Used my damn debit card
    :xmad:

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Thanks to @CTC B4Z snd @KLB, I bought an ego 56v string trimmer, that’s a baaaad dude there. My old ryobi gas was getting tired and I was more than tired of pulling the string like a retarded monkey trying to start it every time.
    Wait until you try the chainsaw…. I’ve done some jobs with mine I feel needs to go into their marketing. Good blade and fresh battery it will go threw just about anything. Obviously it isn’t commercial or little house on the prairie rated but for occasional use it is great.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Haven’t been in Blythes out there for years since every time I happen to be near it is Sunday…. Lol the hours tricked me 2x now I know

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Haven’t been in Blythes out there for years since every time I happen to be near it is Sunday…. Lol the hours tricked me 2x now I know
    Dad bought me my first firearm from Blythes, a Remington bolt action 22 short, long, long rifle. Still have it. Remember going there growing up and drooling like a kid in a candy store.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Wait until you try the chainsaw…. I’ve done some jobs with mine I feel needs to go into their marketing. Good blade and fresh battery it will go threw just about anything. Obviously it isn’t commercial or little house on the prairie rated but for occasional use it is great.
    I have one and agree totally. Mine gets used mostly for cutting fence posts and an occasional 4x4

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom