Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    This particular client has been mailing average 500k postcards per year for 20+ years. Evidence indicates enough people use the services for them to make $$ on it. And apparently people find value in the services rendered, so I think we're doing a service to those who need the product. Otherwise known as advertising.

:@ya:
    x = advertising
    500,000 - x = SPAM

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    PSA

New trend in crime in chriaqi.
    A luxury vehicle (BMW, Lexus, etc) will approach on the street and pull up to a person walking the street.

Gunman will pop out and steal whatever the person has and the vehicle takes off.

This weekend that occured multiple times in downtown. What spiked jedi's interest is that the report for this weekend says the gunman had RIFFLES which has not been seen before.
    What are "RIFFLES"?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    What's it take to prove profitable, a few hits per yr? That's still over ten million instances of someone not finding value in a service.

Just doin my part. Them landfills aint gonna fill themselves.

Seriously, this client spends probably 200k per year on this mailing project. I don't know how many patients he'd have to see to pay for it, but not an insignificant number.

He makes $$. I make $$. The USPS makes $$. And we ALL employ peoples who pay taxes to every type of taxing authority in the country. It's kinda the capitalist system in a nutshell.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Just doin my part. Them landfills aint gonna fill themselves.

Seriously, this client spends probably 200k per year on this mailing project. I don't know how many patients he'd have to see to pay for it, but not an insignificant number.

He makes $$. I make $$. The USPS makes $$. And we ALL employ peoples who pay taxes to every type of taxing authority in the country. It's kinda the capitalist system in a nutshell.

Spam mail is much les annoying than spam email. :):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The info did not specify type of rifle.
    Just that the witnesseses said it was men with rifles and it occured at multiple locations this weekend in the downtown area.

Police suspect it was the same group hitting multiple locations and it follows a similar pattern of before but on the north side.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Boolsh**! With SPAM email I just delete it, with physical SPAM mail I have to trudge out to the mailbox in the blowing snow, rain, whatever and bring it in to the garbage.
    You don't have to make a special trip. Like I said, it pays for the USPS. You'd get no mail if not for spam.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Boolsh**! With SPAM email I just delete it, with physical SPAM mail I have to trudge out to the mailbox in the blowing snow, rain, whatever and bring it in to the garbage.
    Since the demise of news papers. I use the newsprint junk mail in my chimney charcoal starter.

Steve's is too thick and glossy for that. It is much better suited for lining bird cages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom