Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I worked afternoons my entire life. Morning people have an anxiety disorder and it's like the tortoise and the hare. They are
    tuckered out after lunch time and evening people just keep on being stronger as the day wears on after they are fully functional.
    This from experience.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Any must eat or must see places in between south bend & Niles MI?
    I would recommend Jay's Lounge, within 600 hundred yards of the border on the Michigan side on 933. Chicken wings are some of the best I've had. The chef is from Louisiana, so the gumbo is top notch as well.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I got two more tarantulas but they're itty bitty little baby ones less than an inch in legspan. They have comically small enclosures. One is a Greenbottle Blue(Chromatopelma Cynopubescens) and the other is a Mexican Red Knee(Brachypelma Hamorii)

They eat tiny mealworms or wingless fruit flies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Had the Savage MKII out Mon and Tues. Two hurried 10 shot groups @ 50 yards before Winamac closed and RO behind me. Very windy. That's my excuse. CCI SV.

View attachment 304663

Nothing wrong with those groups in the wind with that particular ammo. I'd say that rifle shows potential under better circumstances, and when you try several different 22 rounds.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Karen was in her log the other day resting her forelegs and pedipalps on a pad of webbing she had strung across inside. She looked like a tiny Arachnid DJ. I should have taken a pic, it was kinda cute.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Anyone in the Valpo area have the Dead Air Mask? I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting at a range (or mine) and do a little test drive on a couple pews I have. Willing to let said person test drive what I have as well. TIA

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I got two more tarantulas but they're itty bitty little baby ones less than an inch in legspan. They have comically small enclosures. One is a Greenbottle Blue(Chromatopelma Cynopubescens) and the other is a Mexican Red Knee(Brachypelma Hamorii)

They eat tiny mealworms or wingless fruit flies.
    1697058268133.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom