Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    ... My norm with the Dexcom is it takes 2 to 3 days before it gets within 20 points of what my blood sugar is. It also has a bad recurring issue of registering higher and higher blood sugars as the blood sugar starts to get actually high. .
    my new G7's are pretty close (*/- 10) - but I do AM checks with a Contour and Calibrate if more than 10 off

my old G6's would Flake out on days 9 & 10 with false Lows

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    If you are attending the 9/2 meet & shoot add your name to the list:

Hope to see a good group there.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Ramp closures on I-65

Can't see the site because it has too many ads on it. I assume that these are all in the ghetto and will not affect those who do not travel into the ghetto?

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    my new G7's are pretty close (*/- 10) - but I do AM checks with a Contour and Calibrate if more than 10 off

my old G6's would Flake out on days 9 & 10 with false Lows
    So the G7 is better ? The insurance company still has me on the G6 and it can be good, well within 20 points or completely bipolar. When I talked to the support guys at Dexcom they were telling me the tech and chemistry was the same in both models but maybe not... I would appreciate the thing starting to tell me something faster than 2 hours after changing it though...

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    So the G7 is better ? The insurance company still has me on the G6 and it can be good, well within 20 points or completely bipolar. When I talked to the support guys at Dexcom they were telling me the tech and chemistry was the same in both models but maybe not... I would appreciate the thing starting to tell me something faster than 2 hours after changing it though...
    Warmup time is LESS than 30 minutes on G7's ... if you want you can Insert the New G7 30 minutes Before you Stop the Old G7 - so effectively 0 warmup

Plus the 12 hour Grace period on the G7's can get you a extra couple days on a 3 month order

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Wife and I riding bikes Sunday, almost got taken out by a flock of birds. Then a bunch of em landed on this house and commenced to watching us. I had flashbacks of the 1st horror flick I ever saw, "The Birds". We both deployed full throttle on our lectric bikes and skedaddled out of there. Close call!

Birds.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wife and I riding bikes Sunday, almost got taken out by a flock of birds. Then a bunch of em landed on this house and commenced to watching us. I had flashbacks of the 1st horror flick I ever saw, "The Birds". We both deployed full throttle on our lectric bikes and skedaddled out of there. Close call!

View attachment 295774

1693284365309.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom