Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    :)
    Ah the beauty of the majority teleworking. jedi goes to bathroom and low n behold all 4 stalls still have the "blue water" meaning no one has used them today since they were cleaned last night!!!

N this is on the 1st floor where the majority of traffic is. Sweet!!!

Wow! What a day!

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Which one of you is this? Joel? I know you’re in here

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    View attachment 293327
    I wouldn't mind winning one of these. Someone needs to proofread before printing tickets.

For $20, it would be nice to know how many tickets printed also. I'd be much more apt to take a $20 chance with 400 tickets as opposed to 1,000 tickets.

As for the typo, it happens. We did not do these, but at my shop the client proofreads and okays any job before it goes to press. And typos still happen, occasionally.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    For $20, it would be nice to know how many tickets printed also. I'd be much more apt to take a $20 chance with 400 tickets as opposed to 1,000 tickets.

As for the typo, it happens. We did not do these, but at my shop the client proofreads and okays any job before it goes to press. And typos still happen, occasionally.

They probably get away with not saying how many printed since it is a “donation” ?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You been to Munster lately?? Munster has fallen to the thugs. At least north of ridge. South may have a chance for two/three more years
    At at Schoop's on Ridge Rd about 2pm on Monday. That pocket west of the RR tracks and north of Ridge is not great, but the majority of the town is in good shape and still elects sane town councilmen and mostly sane school board members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom