Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Many of you know, this is the year we Hoosier it up before "Dad, this is lame." as our vacation tour. Anyone done any of the Fort Wayne events? Was thinking the Post Miami 1755 event.
    Side note: He really enjoyed Conner Prairie.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Doing good. Mostly lurking till march 2024 when I can enjoy the hobby again.

If you just happen to show up at the next meet up, I'd bring my two third generation S&Ws that I've yet to shoot. I would value a quick lesson on them from you, and would even supply the boollits.

mmpsteve

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016

Back in the day, maybe you're old enough to remember, there used to be a couple nightclubs right across the Indiana Illinois line. If I recall correctly, one of them had a room for rock and roll, and another room for Disco. So of course all of us 17-year-olds modified our paper driver's licenses so we could get in. Me and my gang all liked the rock and roll, but if you wanted to fraternize with the girls, you learned how to Disco!

It's all a blurry memory now, but I believe we had a lot of fun. If you drink enough, and the chicks are hot enough, you could get over the Disco thing. We did, and it was maaavulus!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    If you just happen to show up at the next meet up, I'd bring my two third generation S&Ws that I've yet to shoot. I would value a quick lesson on them from you, and would even supply the boollits.

Maybe his twin brother eniramsu5771 will show up.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Back in the day, maybe you're old enough to remember, there used to be a couple nightclubs right across the Indiana Illinois line. If I recall correctly, one of them had a room for rock and roll, and another room for Disco. So of course all of us 17-year-olds modified our paper driver's licenses so we could get in. Me and my gang all liked the rock and roll, but if you wanted to see the girls, you learned how to Disco!

It's all a blurry memory now, but I believe we had a lot of fun. If you drink enough, and the chicks are hot enough, you could get over the Disco thing. We did, and it was maaavulus!

I never danced, just observed.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Major excitement around here just now. I heard all kinds of barking and screaming so I put a gun on, went to the garage
    and grabbed a broom then walked two doors down to the corner. There were 6-7 blonde colored pit bulls and drops
    of blood on the sidewalk. Two women were bit several times and bleeding. Some guy comes up, I heard a bang and one
    dog was down. The rest backed off but were still threatening. The guy who shot one say's "I'll be back" Cop comes and asked
    who had the gun. Told him I have one, as I'm holding a broom, but I didn't do any shooting. They told everyone who isn't a part of it to go away and the women who were bleeding to wait for an ambulance.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Detective walked up as I was in my driveway. Asked a few questions, said "you are the guy with the broom" told him "yeah, I got a gun but didn't do any shooting". I don't know who did the shooting but cop says the guy isn't in any trouble because he would have shot the dog too.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I took my wife to look at cars today. Hera runs great but has been in 3 minor accidentsn two in the last couple of months, and looks like a beater.

First stop was Scheple pre driven. My wife likes sedans so the salesman shows a 2015 Buick Regal and says I'll never guess how many miles it has. So I guess realy low and say 30k. He says 11. The car is spotless, leather with all the bells and whistles. 22k.

An absolute unicorn. Needless to say it is parked outside.

We were only looking and going to buy in a couple of weeks after we looked around some.

mmpsteve

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    I took my wife to look at cars today. Hera runs great but has been in 3 minor accidentsn two in the last couple of months, and looks like a beater.

First stop was Scheple pre driven. My wife likes sedans so the salesman shows a 2015 Buick Regal and says I'll never guess how many miles it has. So I guess realy low and say 30k. He says 11. The car is spotless, leather with all the bells and whistles. 22k.

We were only looking and going to buy in a couple of weeks after we looked around some.

:postpics:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

I swore off cars years ago as a tall guy. FFD: to a couple days ago on a beer run up the road in my neighbor's Vette becausehe wanted to drive... practically had to roll out to one knee. I'll keep my truck and SUV.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Detective walked up as I was in my driveway. Asked a few questions, said "you are the guy with the broom" told him "yeah, I got a gun but didn't do any shooting". I don't know who did the shooting but cop says the guy isn't in any trouble because he would have shot the dog too.
    :dunno: what were you going to do with the broom?

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Many of you know, this is the year we Hoosier it up before "Dad, this is lame." as our vacation tour. Anyone done any of the Fort Wayne events? Was thinking the Post Miami 1755 event.
    Side note: He really enjoyed Conner Prairie.

Going to look up this event later. Kids think stuff is lame? What age does that happen.

Back in the day, maybe you're old enough to remember, there used to be a couple nightclubs right across the Indiana Illinois line. If I recall correctly, one of them had a room for rock and roll, and another room for Disco. So of course all of us 17-year-olds modified our paper driver's licenses so we could get in. Me and my gang all liked the rock and roll, but if you wanted to fraternize with the girls, you learned how to Disco!

It's all a blurry memory now, but I believe we had a lot of fun. If you drink enough, *THEN* the chicks are hot enough, you could get over the Disco thing. We did, and it was maaavulus!

I fixed it for you one small word changes the statement and made it true lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom