• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Late scratch for tonight...hope u guys have a good time....I even had one of my BOBs for show and tell too lol. But of course work duty calls!

seamonster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2013
    I tried to make it the other night but couldnt. Would like to make a meeting anytime you guys throw it out there...thanks

seamonster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2013
    Four of us met tonight. Discussed various topics and I learned quite a bit. Thanks and look forward to the next meeting.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I would like to make it to your next meeting, sounds like you guys are doing wed nights at forest park? I am surprised more people are not jumping on this as there are a lot of us on the north side?!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Sorry I have missed the last couple...work has been crazy the past couple weeks...should be slowing down so hopefully ill be at the next one! Good to see the number of people that have attended a meeting is growing....I think that puts us up to ten people who have attended a meeting at some point.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Sounds great, somewhat worried about it getting dark soon if meeting at 8pm? Whatever it takes to get some people to show up though works for me.

Never A Victim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Hamilton County
    We could meet at 7pm, but it will be getting dark around 6pm this winter anyways...and there are lights in the forest park shelter. I figure anything before 7pm and we would run into problems with people getting off work and getting to the meeting. But 7pm is ok with me. Thoughts anyone?

Top Bottom