• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    So you guys are telling me that 1,000 Architects & Engineers <--- these people are CRAZY???

OOOOO and read this Bill requiring citizenship proof for presidential contenders passes House committee
    They had to PASS A LAW THAT IS ALREADY LAW!!!!!!!

And there is more!! Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7BLOcpceRY]YouTube - Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya[/ame]

And so the people of Kenya are all lying about his BIRTH IN KENYA ALSO?????
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl1K94ALlTA]YouTube - Barack Obama Born in Kenya?[/ame]

bRAD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    A big +++1 I couldn't of said it better myself!

I'm sorry some of you (especially the OP) feel that way.

I don't agree with anyone 100%, and I'd never expect to. That's the beauty of these fantastic Political discussion threads. As long as we remain respectful Americans, then it fosters one of the greatest American freedoms, civilized debate.

Obviously Glenn Beck if a very public figure, and the most political television show, bar none. With the massive tanking numbers for all of MSNBC and CNN to boot, why would you expect anything less that not-so-truthful things to be printed about Beck, or any other conservative "entertainer"?

Glenn addressed many of the points in the article that you referenced in his radio program on Friday. Again, I don't agree with everything he says or believes, but you have to realize that anyone reaching so many open minded folks, and raising to his status so quickly, will come under all forms of attack, from both the left and the right.

The simple fact, love him or hate him, is that he has been instrumental in helping to wake up America. Anyone that points people in the direction of becoming self taught, and self educated about the history of our country, our founding fathers and documents, and the various political agenda/ideals of America, is a great thing in my book. Research, learn, form your own opinion, and then lets have a civilized debate on all topics and proceed forward with a common foundation and structure of government.

:patriot:

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    I can't imagine ANYBODY letting the freakin' "USA Weekend Magazine" influence their opinion on anything or anyone!
    Now there is a reliable source of information!

Gee, I'll bet they don't have any agenda at all.

Beck is never 100% correct, neither is Levin, Limbaugh, Hannity or any other talking head on Fox, CNN, MSNBC or any other news outlet.

But if you stop listening to him because he says 9/11 truthers are complete nut cases, ya might wanna go check yourself in, cause on that one, he is 100% correct!

I'll still be DVRing him daily and enjoy hearing his perspective, but trust me, I do not live and die by his words alone, and I sure as HELL could care less what USA Today says about anything!
    :n00b:

It is not just one or two or three things, are you !@#!@$!@ kidding me.... It is a whole crap ton of stuff I dont have all day to list things out one by one. He says one thing and does another!!!!

I have a question ..... OOO wait "You can't ask that question you must be :nuts: "

IBTL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Lafayette
    Thank you Panama!

I started reading this post and kept thinking, "No. No! NO!" I have a really hard time believing that some of you watch his show enough to believe that he is for higher taxes! But, that's the liberal media for you. They love to twist details around to support there agenda. Arguably, you'll hear it on the right, too. I can't speak for him personally, but in my time listening to him, I have heard nothing of tax increases! Even this last week, Glenn discussed what he believed to be the road to economic recovery. He noted the former president Calvin Coolidge brought America out of large recession by cutting taxes AND spending. Also, I've heard Beck say many times that he was for a low (11%?) flat tax for the public.

That article has no credibility in my opinion. It appears to have taken things out of context, that Beck never intended. Beck does NOT believe in global warming. If you read ANY of his books, like "An Inconvenient Book", it will take you only a few seconds to understand that.

Don't be swayed by one writer's interpretation.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Thank you Panama!

I started reading this post and kept thinking, "No. No! NO!" I have a really hard time believing that some of you watch his show enough to believe that he is for higher taxes! But, that's the liberal media for you. They love to twist details around to support there agenda. Arguably, you'll hear it on the right, too. I can't speak for him personally, but in my time listening to him, I have heard nothing of tax increases! Even this last week, Glenn discussed what he believed to be the road to economic recovery. He noted the former president Calvin Coolidge brought America out of large recession by cutting taxes AND spending. Also, I've heard Beck say many times that he was for a low (11%?) flat tax for the public.

That article has no credibility in my opinion. It appears to have taken things out of context, that Beck never intended. Beck does NOT believe in global warming. If you read ANY of his books, like "An Inconvenient Book", it will take you only a few seconds to understand that.

Don't be swayed by one writer's interpretation.

I have all of his books!!!! He is not a free thinker like he was a year ago... I feel that he is being controlled to much....

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Someone on here was mad because he announced he was going to get to the bottom of the FEMA camps, then sold out. What he did was uncover the truth. If you think the Beechgrove Amtrack facility is a FEMA camp, well then, I just don't know what to think.

That's the problem with what he did...he addressed one that has already been debunked and didn't cover any other "camps" that still have unanswered questions for.
    I watched that segment of his program and his explanation was lame, lame, lame and labeled anyone that had FEMA concerns as kooks and crazies, just like he has Ron Paul.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Obviously you haven't listened to either Levin or Limbaugh. If you did you would know that they detest moderate/liberal, "country club", "Rockefeller" Republicans. Levin even refers to them as re-pubik-ans.

Your comment makes it obvious you don't listen to either show. You must just repeat what your anarchist pals tell you.

I've listened plenty to both, and still do on occasion, but it makes no sense why they would attack Beck simply because he was being critical of both parties. They heard critical comments at the republicans and went on defense. :noway:

I understand they call out Rino's and all, but to attack Beck for his statement of the party was wrong IMO.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    These 5 shining examples of common sense couldn't be wrong!
    Could they?
    :n00b:

5) Marion Cotillard: “We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes. Are they burned? There was a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burnt for 24 hours. It never collapsed. None of these towers collapsed. And there [in NY], in a few minutes, the whole thing collapsed.”
    It pains us to cast aspersions on a hot French actress who undoubtedly sounded very sexy while saying these crazy things, but, in addition to the above, Marion Cotillard — Oscar winner, 2008 –offered what is likely THE craziest reason anyone has come up with to explain why the US blew up the towers: it was to avoid all that pesky upkeep! “It was a money sucker because they were finished, it seems to me, by 1973, and to re-cable all that, to bring up-to-date all the technology and everything, it was a lot more expensive, that work, than destroying them.”
    (Trade Center official getting an estimate on renovations prior to 9/11): “How much? And the re-cabling? You sure you didn’t add just add an extra zero there? What are you guys, union? Screw that noise. Let’s blow it up.”
    We reckon even the no planers would be saying, “What the hell is she going on about?” at this point.

4) Jesse Ventura: “How could those buildings fall at the speed of gravity – if you put a stopwatch on them both of those World Trade Center buildings were on the ground in ten seconds – how can that be? Never before in the annals of history has a fire caused a steel structure building to fall to the ground like these two did.”
    Jesse Ventura used to dress up in a feather boa and tights and stage pre-determined wrestling matches, but the suspension of disbelief required during his wrestling days pales compared to that needed to buy his 9/11 theories. Ventura, in Alex Jones’ video, is said to have ‘moved to Mexico to escape fascism’ (and in this picture looks like Sean Connery in Zardoz).

3) Rosie O’Donnell: “It is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved — World Trade Center 7. World Trade 1 and 2 got hit by planes. 7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible.
    Rosie O’Donnell is a one woman argument for upgrading basic cable and was a former host of The View, the TV equivalent of an induced coma. O’Donnell, no stranger to having a outsize gob and sticking her foot in it (it’s actually large enough to accommodate both of Shaquille O’Neal’s size 23s), took Jesse the Body’s contention one step with her claim that fire had never melted steel prior to 9/11. As Jonah Goldberg of the National Review wrote: “This, of course, came as news to steelworkers, blacksmiths, firefighters, manufacturers of samurai swords, and other fools who hadn’t realized that steel is forged in magic furnaces using dragon breath and pixie dust.”

2) Janeane Garofalo: “9/11 was an inside job!! I have come to this conclusion about that. … I think all Air America phone-in callers should open by saying, ‘9/11 was an inside job. We can all agree on that.’, then get on with their specific question or comment. We should re-condition the listening audience to accept the Truth about 9/11 as the gospel.”
    Janeane Garofalo is the world’s third most famous hairy, squat, Sicilian American after Rachael Ray and Danny De Vito, but neither as unintentionally or intentionally funny, respectively, as either (actually, De Vito was unexpectedly funny on a show nobody associates with humor of any kind whatsoever, The View). First Rosie, now Janeane, when did all the wisecracking supporting actresses in early 90s comedies turn into such vocal moon-howlers?

1) Charlie Sheen: “It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 percent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions.”
    Charlie Sheen, star of Two and a Half Men (and one quarter wit), is the bull goose loony of the celebrity truther movement. In better days, Charlie Sheen made headlines the honest way: he earned them by being one of the most debauched individuals in Hollywood, no small feat. These days, when he’s not exchanging bon mots with the husky kid from Fraser, Sheen works overtime in his role as celebrity spokesman for the truther movement. In a bizarre, and from a mental health standpoint, troubling, move, Sheen wrote a script of a fictional conversation between himself and Barack Obama, which, along with his 9/11 walk in wonderland also included the even fiction — that Obama likes and watches Two and a Half Men. He also compiled a video message to Obama. The video concerns the alleged cover up involving real estate mogul Larry Silverstein’s infamous ‘pull it’ remark, which, if you are living proof that gray matter consists mostly of fatty tissue, you construe as an order to demolish building 7 (because naturally as a multi billionaire you’d be motivated to collect on the world’s largest ever ‘insure-and-burn’ and then ruin everything by accidentally blurting out your clandestine plan on national TV).

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I'm still trying to figure out how two towers were hit by two airplanes, and yet, three towers came falling down.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2_nedORjw]YouTube - HOW DID WORLD TRADE CENTER 7 FALL?[/ame]

Top Bottom