• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    lets assume that all bad guys don't have a holster when carrying. I did read somewhere that's true but don't know, don't ask bad guys if they have a proper holster to carry "the nine". anyways what would you do if you saw someone carrying a gun without a holster?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ask them how long they have been a gun writer.:D

Gun writer cop, being all ninjy, puts 1911 in waistband and then tactically ties his shoes, for the last time. Pistol falls out of waistband, discharges (yes, Virginia and INGO, guns go off when fingers are not on triggers) and shoots him in the little gun writer.

The Town Crier: Obituaries: Steve Malloy (04/22/09)

Thomas Steven Malloy, 55, of Manila, died Thursday, April 16, 2009, at his home. Born at Manila, he was a 1971 graduate of Manila High School and a lifelong area resident. He retired from United Parcel Service after 25 years of service and began a second career in law enforcement. He had served as a deputy sheriff for the Mississippi County Sheriff's Department since 2003. Steve was a published author, having written many articles for SWAT magazine and Varmint magazine. He was an avid outdoorsman and hunter.

Survivors include his wife, Rhonda Rhodes Malloy of Manila; a son, Ross Malloy; a daughter, Stacey Malloy; his parents, F.J. "Junior" and Nina Malloy; a sister and brother-in-law, Tammi and Barry Scott, all of Manila.
    The funeral will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Howard Funeral Service Chapel in Manila with Chaplain Don Childers officiating. Burial will follow in Manila Cemetery. The family will receive visitors Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. at the funeral home. Active and honorary pallbearers will be Mississippi County Deputy Sheriffs.

1. Carry your pistol in a holster.
    2. Stay away from numbnuts who don't have the sense to carry in a holster, no matter how ninjy they are, or think they are.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1) Get cellphone
    2) Dial "9" "1" "1"
    3)
    [911 operator] 9-1-1 What is the nature of your emergency?
    [you] ma...man, man, man with gun!
    :laugh:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Gun writer cop, being all ninjy, puts 1911 in waistband and then tactically ties his shoes, for the last time. Pistol falls out of waistband, discharges (yes, Virginia and INGO, guns go off when fingers are not on triggers) and shoots him in the little gun writer.he sense to carry in a holster, no matter how ninjy they are, or think they are.

I had no idea that's how he died. Where did you find that information?

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    My situational awareness level would be raised to Condition Yellow (DefCon 3).

I would then politely inform the idiot that Plaxico Burress put a round through his leg carrying his pistol in a very similar manner. I would also inform the "thug/idiot" that while not utilizing a holster could significantly reduce his chances for testicular cancer by means of inadvertent removal of one or both testicles, I would suggest that unless he preferred to self-castrate himself, he should invest $30-$50 in a good IWB.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I had no idea that's how he died. Where did you find that information?

From the mouth of Clint Smith at the pistol class at TXCQB when I was down there in January of this year.

Lesson learned: buy a holster, use it and don't be ninjy. Second lesson, yes, guns go bang when fingers are not on triggers.

Eez gon, eez not safe.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Nothing! As a free, law abiding citizen, he has the right to carry his gun anyway he chooses.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    But Mel Gibson did it all the time and the pistol never fell out or discharged accidentally. That stuff is all true... right?

Not sure that I would try and teach someone carry etiquette unless they were asking, or at a range or some other place where I would feel they 'might' consider learning and not just playing thug.

I would quietly walk away and listen for the smack-pow when it falls out.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    But Mel Gibson did it all the time and the pistol never fell out or discharged accidentally. That stuff is all true... right?

Not sure that I would try and teach someone carry etiquette unless they were asking, or at a range or some other place where I would feel they 'might' consider learning and not just playing thug.

I would quietly walk away and listen for the smack-pow when it falls out.

don't forget about the guy who always said yippee kai ayee mother ******:D

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    He would at least lose his every now and again... except for when he used packing tape... that stuff sticks better than duct tape!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    lets assume that all bad guys don't have a holster when carrying. I did read somewhere that's true but don't know, don't ask bad guys if they have a proper holster to carry "the nine". anyways what would you do if you saw someone carrying a gun without a holster?

Smooth back my hair, see if my fly is open, make sure there's nothing on my shirt and probably go on about my business.

I don't ASSuME any thing about some stupid crap somebody read some where.

CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    My friends dad is a on the calumet city (i believe) SWAT team. First time i met him he had jeans, a tucked in shirt, and a handgun between the shirt and pants, no holster. I couldn't believe someone who's about as trained as one can be was carrying like that, found it interesting.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Wasn't there a guy that robbed a convenience store in Anderson not to long ago that stuck his "piece" in his waistband and shot the lil mister?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It depends. Does he look like this?

DieHardTattoo.jpg

Top Bottom