• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    In aviation terms we say "crater looking for coordinates". And you would carry a SA only 1911 in your waistband? I'm hoping you aren't "cocked and locked" and have an empty chamber.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    Suggest "Condition Butterscotch", maybe? :dunno:

lets assume that all bad guys don't have a holster when carrying. I did read somewhere that's true but don't know, don't ask bad guys if they have a proper holster to carry "the nine". anyways what would you do if you saw someone carrying a gun without a holster?

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    I can't carry a gun without a holster. It's uncomfortable to me. But I know someone who carried a gun without a holster. Never had an issue with it. He still doesn't use a holster all the time, and when he does, it's just those crappy unkle mike's holsters.

Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    HolyNecroPost_759032.jpg

Almost 2 years? lol

:D
    I believe in the Resurrection :):

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I tried Mexican carry at one point. Gave it up because he kept squirming around and complaining about my belt being too tight.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    A good holster is "priceless". I think we all have determined that a good holster = responsible carry. Although sometimes I just throw a NAA Guardian .32acp in my pocket. Would those who are familiar with this gun consider that safe?

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I don't always use a holster. I guess I'm a well dressed, well mannered thug everyone should avoid. More often then not I do, but occasionally when I jump out of the truck if I don't have my EDC I grab my truck gun and tuck it in.

Actually kind of surprised of the overall attitude towards this....

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    So is it Law to have a Holster?
    Cause I rearly use it. I bought a Nice one from Crossbreed Holsters and I perfer to Not use it when just going out. I've got a Taruas 709slim so it's not big, it's the holster that makes it big.

I carry to conceal and I seem to have easier access to it without the holster

dailylc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Evansville
    My dad always carried a 38 snub in his waistband when we were growing up. Not sure I would carry my 45 or 9 that way. I have carried a 38 in my pocket without a holster.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I have a buddy who carries his XD 45 tucked into the back of his pants without a holster. I've tried to convince him to carry with a holster. He sees the benefit, he just doesn't care enough to do so.

I guess he's got a better chance of not putting an extra orifice in his posterior so long as he doesn't depress the grip safety while he's shoving his sidearm into his vertical smile.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    So I guess it's not okay for me to go to Walmart like this? I thought it was okay since I am a pirate. :dunno::D

patch.jpg

So is it Law to have a Holster?
    Cause I rearly use it. I bought a Nice one from Crossbreed Holsters and I perfer to Not use it when just going out. I've got a Taruas 709slim so it's not big, it's the holster that makes it big.

I carry to conceal and I seem to have easier access to it without the holster
    Yes! It's a forcible misdemeanor with reckless disregard all around if caught without one!

Glock22-27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    I have done it on occasion for short errands both with my g22 and g27. Especially when I'm not leaving my car once i get in it. I just tuck it at my 4 o'clock and once I get out to my car put it in my car carry holster.

My buddy always carrys with no holster, he's had a XDm .40, g26, and carrys his M&P 9mm like that right now. He's been carrying for three years now and I have never seen it fall out or him even adjust it at all or anything......I would rather OC my self :rockwoot:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Yeah I normally have it in my waistband @ 3:00. It just seems it be more concealled and easier to draw if need be. The holster I have moves around too much.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom