• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    These are all very good points to ponder that all participants have cited. But the underlying question here in this thread is; does Section 2, of Article IV of the Constitution apply to socks? It states "The socks of each state shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of socks in several states."

I believe it does, but we've only discussed sock color so far. I mean, what about sock fabric? In the post above by GodFearinGunTotin, he questions society's need for ankle or knee high socks, while completely ignoring mid-calf height.

Does society benefit by the omission of mid-calf length socks?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    These are all very good points to ponder that all participants have cited. But the underlying question here in this thread is; does Section 2, of Article IV of the Constitution apply to socks? It states "The socks of each state shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of socks in several states."

I believe it does, but we've only discussed sock color so far. I mean, what about sock fabric? In the post above by GodFearinGunTotin, he questions society's need for ankle or knee high socks, while completely ignoring mid-calf height.

Does society benefit by the omission of mid-calf length socks?

You people assume everyone wears socks...stop the sockaphobia. We must be tolerant of the sockless amongst us. They have the same rights as sock wearers.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    You people assume everyone wears socks...stop the sockaphobia. We must be tolerant of the sockless amongst us. They have the same rights as sock wearers.

EXACTLY, thanks to Obama, everyone gets their government subsidized socks, and their all grey, so to prevent discrimination.

Anyone with socks that arent grey, are to relinquish them to the government asap.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    EXACTLY, thanks to Obama, everyone gets their government subsidized socks, and their all grey, so to prevent discrimination.

Anyone with socks that arent grey, are to relinquish them to the government asap.

Uh-oh! Am I now compelled to purchase and wear socks for which I have no need? Is this constitutional?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Black socks are evil:dunno: I only wear white because black socks scare people. Black socks with a gold toe is just another evil feature. So definitely white! For the children. Don't get me started on knee highs...Those are high-capacity!

Top Bottom