• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Excuses, the only correct answer is "You know what you are right, I need to rethink my position."

And you are a liar you are a gamer and you know it.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Excuses, the only correct answer is "You know what you are right, I need to rethink my position."

And you are a liar you are a gamer and you know it.

..........ok. To call someone a liar with no pretense and calling me a "gamer" without you obviously not even knowing me in person is appalling. I'll just say, ok; thx for your comments and i'll leave it at that.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    ..........ok. To call someone a liar with no pretense and calling me a "gamer" without you obviously not even knowing me in person is appalling. I'll just say, ok; thx for your comments and i'll leave it at that.

Everything you say or have said on the internet is public. I will respect your privacy and leave it at at.

How much do you spend a month on food for that big German Shepherd?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Morals don't feed you or your family.

Chrstian_indy, will you take food from me?

They do tend to garner you some trustworthy friends and neighbors though. If people want to start stealing and looting like a bunch of animals, that's all well and good. Just realize that people shoot vermin, and looters are high priority vermin even if they're not stealing my stuff in particular.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Posts removed. I shouldn't have to remind you that this is a family forum. I also shouldn't have to remind you that it's perfectly possible to get your point across without resorting to name calling. The next post I have to delete is going to include a ban.

:mods:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That's one gone. We going to try for more?

I get it just fine, by the way. There are people that just don't know how to behave in public.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Great, now I have to check my stock of duct tape and plastic sheeting...

Make sure it's the thick type that can prevent vapors from passing through it. You might want to do a double layer (outside the house & inside) but I suspect with 5 mins and the threat of fall-out I'm not sure I would do the outside.

Also don't forget your radiation pills for you and the family. Since we don't know what type of nuke you may be dealing with.

first if a nuke hit indy id probably be gone already. if not i would lock and load and get as far away from indy as possible. i would head to rural areas. its just me and my girlfriend. no kids. so by car or on foot i would head west

If it's a nuke and you survived (ie. no in the blast zone) your best bet is to stay indoors and seal up where ever you are at to avoid the fall-out. Not sure how long you need to stay in-doors, 14 days rings a bell but not sure.

Is that what is happening this Thursday?

:laugh:

darn. I was hoping for Chicago.

:rockwoot: We got spared!

Go to my apt, get my essentials, drive to my parents and go into lock down.

If it's a nuke it's not safe to be outiside due to the fall out. Remain in dors.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    In a way, I agree with Christian_INdy. I would never steal from another person, but when it comes to taking a few items to eat from wal-mart in an extremely emergency sitiuation....I could care less.

If the whole world is coming apart in pieces, the last thing I'm going to care about is wal-marts losses for the quarter.

I'm also willing to be, that if someone in your group came home with 200 cans of non perishable food, I don't anyone would care. Assuming it wasn't taken from a sole person or another group.

I'm all about teamwork when it comes to bad situations, but when it comes to a corporations profits or losses.....I could give two :poop:'s less

:twocents:

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    In a way, I agree with Christian_INdy. I would never steal from another person, but when it comes to taking a few items to eat from wal-mart in an extremely emergency sitiuation....I could care less.

If the whole world is coming apart in pieces, the last thing I'm going to care about is wal-marts losses for the quarter.

I'm also willing to be, that if someone in your group came home with 200 cans of non perishable food, I don't anyone would care. Assuming it wasn't taken from a sole person or another group.

I'm all about teamwork when it comes to bad situations, but when it comes to a corporations profits or losses.....I could give two :poop:'s less

:twocents:

Also just to clarify, I never said i would steal from another person as others have stated. Only wal-mart. Does that make it any better? No, but if i only had 5 cans of food and a bag of rice and a bunch of freezer food, would it be neccesary to go get some canned goods? Yes. If there are no riots, then i would probably buy as much as possible and max out my debit card and worry about my late fees and overdrawn fees when panic settles.

my :twocents:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    so here is the question for the self righteous among us. when does looting become survival?
    what if the disaster goes on much longer than your preps? would any of the holier than thous let their children starve to suit their morals?

of course stealing isnt desirable. but really the key is "survival"

jake

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    So if an employee tries to stop you from stealing what do you do, Kill them? Cause maybe some guy who has worked there for 10 years feels like it's his sense of responsibility to protect it, or feels because he's swept that isle and neatly arranged those cans of food your about to steal, are like his own.

Last edited:

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    so here is the question for the self righteous among us. when does looting become survival?
    what if the disaster goes on much longer than your preps? would any of the holier than thous let their children starve to suit their morals?

jake

That's a great question! :yesway:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Also just to clarify, I never said i would steal from another person as others have stated. Only wal-mart. Does that make it any better? No, but if i only had 5 cans of food and a bag of rice and a bunch of freezer food, would it be neccesary to go get some canned goods? Yes. If there are no riots, then i would probably buy as much as possible and max out my debit card and worry about my late fees and overdrawn fees when panic settles.

my :twocents:

Why can't u steal from target or mejier...what's your major beef with walmart?

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne

jake

I am prepared for what I think the risks are. I am prepared also to die with a clear conscience.

Top Bottom