• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I wonder if they'll blame states along their border when high power large capacity soda bottles are found at crime scenes...it's the vending machine loophole!

:lol2:

Do you suppose that the FDA will let 64oz'ers "walk" in from PA, NJ, and MA, so they can identify who runs the Black Market Big Gulp rings that are sure to emerge? :):

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...

Do you suppose that the FDA will let 64oz'ers "walk" in from PA, NJ, and MA, so they can identify who runs the Black Market Big Gulp rings that are sure to emerge? :):

Nah, the FDA will copy the ATF and start "Fizzy and Carbonated". It won't come to the public light until many New Yorkers are found in caffeine comas because of EVIL, HIGH CAPACITY, HIGH POWERED, FULLY AUTOMATIC, SHOULDER THING THAT GOES UP LARGE DRINKS!

Then the whole nation will be bombarded with bans and regulations concerning the use and distribution of such high capacity drinks. The NBA (National Beverage Act of 2013, look it up, I'm sure legislation is being introduced soon) will require a $200 tax stamp and about a six month wait so law abiding citizens can own a large capacity beverage. :tinfoil::40oz:

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson

^^^:laugh:
    I foresee soft drink speakeasies, cola lords selling the stuff on the streets and getting our kids hooked on Coca-cola. Soft drink based prostitution, Pepsi smugglers from Mexico, kids dying in the streets from sugar or carbonated water poisoning. It will be chaos and mayhem!! And just wait til the gangs start peddling Mountain Dew!! New York is doomed!!

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I think we need an update to the gov. regulatory commission:

BATFELSD

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Explosives, and Large Sugary Drinks

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    If u rednecks won't take care of yourself until after your first heart attack, then we progressives will do it for you. You're welcome :D

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Now NY's Mayor Bloomers wants to ban cola sales bigger than 16 oz LOL

So NY Mayor Bloomberg wants to ban the sale of large sized soft drink bigger than 16oz LOL:laugh:

Should someone tellem to ban some of that New York Cheesecake he just ate for a lunch topper that weighs in at 1,530 calories

vs the 450calories from that 20oz coke:D

Li#$%!), @#%k ,S340*& mayor:rolleyes:

World News: New York mayor Bloomberg seeks ban on sale of big sugary drinks; Coke, McDonald

And this guy is for real....Big mother is watchin over NYC

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    “New Yorkers expect and deserve better than this. They can make their own choices about the beverages they purchase,” Coca-Cola said in a statement.

I don't think they should ban any size colas. Obviously this is a move with people's health in mind but if people want to drink that crap, let them.

For me, there's way too much sugar/caffeine/carbs/calories and last but not least high fructose corn syrup in a single drink. I'm not trying to kill my body.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The scary part is that people actually support idiocity like this. "It's not my fault the cheeseburger and large coke made me fat, the government should have stopped me!" Whats next, mandating that everyone run at least a mile per day? That will make people healthier as well.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I totally want the government to actually plan out all my meals, my drink sizes, even when I go to the bathroom. i actually want NO freedom what so ever. It amazes me sometimes that people were actually able to make it out of the birth canal, or able to breath on their own. WOW. Just amazing. So glad that I got out of the Jersey/NY area when I did. Worst 2 1/2 years of my life, and I was in Bosnia and Iraq.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Do you think celebration would be in order with the focal point of festivities being teh shoving of 32 ounce drink bottles up Bloomberg's orifice?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Market forces gave us a 20oz drink. Mr finance guy says no. I am so glad I don't live in NYC

Actually, now that I think about it, when I go grocery shopping, I get the 2 liter bottles, cause they are the best price. Besides, oh no, I cant drink A 20 oz drink, hmmm, i guess I will get 2 10 oz drinks. Wow, yep, that really saved me from doing what? Morons. And why are these idiots repeatedly voted into office?

Top Bottom