• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silverbullet4x4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenwood
    Do you wake up in the morning, thinking, OMG, all those new members. All they care about is selling stuff and don't care about being a productive member of Ingo. Some one call the interwebz popo.

Lol, I'm sure most of us newer folks are used to this from the other forums we frequent. If it wasn't for the knowledge, buddies, and local news/updates, I wouldn't be here. Either way, it's the internet....everyone is a tough guy, grow some thick skin and deal with it.

Rob54

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Merrillville, Indiana
    I am new. I would like to reach 50 posts just so that I could purchase if I choose. I don't really want to sell anything. I "found" this forum when I googled a gun that I was looking for. I saw some good deals here, but could not purchase. I also found that I like the forum! Lots of great info and all right here in my home state.

newgunguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    delaware county
    new

I am new. I would like to reach 50 posts just so that I could purchase if I choose. I don't really want to sell anything. I "found" this forum when I googled a gun that I was looking for. I saw some good deals here, but could not purchase. I also found that I like the forum! Lots of great info and all right here in my home state.

and this one to

iceman4226

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Bloomington
    As anyone noticed a substantial number of new members that have like 52 posts and a large number of classified adds at silly prices. IMO they are offering no meaningful contribution to this fine website and are merrily attempting to profit from the site. Yea I know It is not my website but it still burns me up as I enjoy this place and most of its members. Anyway...whatever.
    I'm a new member and a member to silencer talk,1911,FN,MP,and now this one. I found about this site when I asked a good buddy about selling my Browning shotgun. Since all this crazinest has been going on I have been glued to my computer but since I found this forum I will say I have been on this forum more than the others.I think its neat when I see a interesting post I look to see where they are located. I found out about some new gun ranges and also found there is a guy and gal that has made some video's. I think I watched about a 1 1/5 hrs of the video's the other day. With the recent asshats in NY It looks like Its gonna be every state for its self so we all need to stick together. I wish I would've found this sight earlier

rpsthirteen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I'm not really a new member. Been around for a while, just dont post a lot......And I do have a m&p 15 I'm going to post for sale/trade when I get to 50. Hope I dont get lumped into this category.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I'm not really a new member. Been around for a while, just dont post a lot......And I do have a m&p 15 I'm going to post for sale/trade when I get to 50. Hope I dont get lumped into this category.

Seems like we will all get lumped into some "category" eventually. Conservatives vs. liberals. Carriers vs. non-carriers. McDonalds vs. Wendys. As for me, my words and even more so, my actions, speak to me and my character.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Seems like we will all get lumped into some "category" eventually. Conservatives vs. liberals. Carriers vs. non-carriers. McDonalds vs. Wendys. As for me, my words and even more so, my actions, speak to me and my character.

YEP....it's easy to stereotype....especially hidden behind the INTERNET. :)
    My best evaluation is to just review the person's previous posts. Their character becomes evident quickly. ;)

squeals99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2011
    Linton
    I'm sort of new as well, but more of just browsing to read just for some knowledge... just getting into the buying guns swing and think i may have hit at the wrong time, but did get some good deals before the recent events...
    i enjoy this site a lot though, quite a few different interesting subjects and seems like a lot of smart people (much smarter than me!)

just noticed after i posted this i must have joined a while back actually lol, but just started to do some looking

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    im a newby. not over 50 posts yet, but would like to see the classified ads. im not here to sell anyway, I don't have many guns to start with. I enjoy the threads from like minded people, especially enjoyed the "do and donts for the 1500 " great information about many things, im just glad to be a part of your forum. keep the knowledge flowing and lets all work for our rights, so we can pass them on to the next generation.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    To those that don't have that many posts, and new guy's. We all don't feel the way of the OP. In fact, in the last 2 or 3 weeks I have seen more outrageous pricing from members who have been here for 2+ years and 100's of posts.

But to each their own... If I don't like the price, I just move on..

Last edited:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

You forgot Maryann vs Ginger (Maryanne of course)
    Coke vs Pepsi (Duh ... Coke)
    Boxers vs briefs

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    im a newby. not over 50 posts yet, but would like to see the classified ads. im not here to sell anyway, I don't have many guns to start with. I enjoy the threads from like minded people, especially enjoyed the "do and donts for the 1500 " great information about many things, im just glad to be a part of your forum. keep the knowledge flowing and lets all work for our rights, so we can pass them on to the next generation.

Hey bro ... it's your forum to now. Glad your here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To those that don't have that many posts, and new guy's. We all don't feel the way of the OP. In fact, in the last 2 or 3 weeks I have seen more outrageous pricing from members who have been here for 2+ years and 100's of posts.

But to each their own... If I don't like the price, I just move on..

Have you noticed those outrageous priced pieces are not moving and some are dropping the original price. Just an observation.

Top Bottom