• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ectoman86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I'll admit I fall under the new member umbrella, despite lurking here for months. But I also have no intention of selling, though if I see something at a descent price I may buy. I'm here for the atmosphere and the helpful community

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I dont have any money to buy anything, nor do I want to sell what I got (maybe some surplus reloads?). I usually just dont have anything really meaningful to say as it's mostly covered by others =/.

Besides, I did well with Armslist when I did need to sell my S&W 638 and Brescia Galessi 25 cal.

jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    Guess I better make one more post then to get above that 52 mark. Like many others have said, Im here for the knowledge, Info, and the like mindness of the community that the forum offers. :rockwoot:

jrob21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    I have been coming to this site for years and just finally decided to sign up... Post number 2 I believe.

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    Yes I have noticed the surge. (As has the NRA) Some are sincere others greedy or panic driven. Give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. As for high prices I hope the devous Obama and company gun grab will lose steam in the next month or so and things will return to normal. No new firearms for me. I will not pay panic prices.

brrytrry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    I'm new to these forums but not new to the hobby. I don't want to rush to 50 posts just to gain access to the classifieds. Don't have anything to sell and don't need anything at the moment with these prices. Though I have been tempted to put a couple of 40 round non Korean AK mags on Gunbroker. I paid $15 a piece for 2 over the summer and just saw 2 go for $200, insane! I hope a lot of the new members stick around after things die down politically and in the market. I certainly plan to.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    ...for the new guys/gals...

just settle in and get comfortable - we've got a lot of changes still on the horizon, and it'll take some time for all this to sort itself out.

keep your eyes and ears open - and you might score the items you are looking for.

iceman4226

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Bloomington
    GGGGGGGSSS you got me and I did put 1 post 1 just one mind you in the classifieds. Better call the post police.:horse: Thanks to all that have welcomed me and the one that hasn't well nevermind

Top Bottom