• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Um I dont sell guns and I never have (doesnt mean I never will). I will on occasion trade, thats about it. I have bought afew things on here though. I dont know why but I have very little interest in ar's and ak's.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Just want to say that I'm a new member and you don't have to worry about me clogging up the Classifieds. Only been on for about a week and I am getting a ton of good info. Thanks.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    It really doesn't bother me. Yeah the year old threads coming back can be annoying, but really, all in all, no great impact to the site. The Mods by disagree.

95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    Yeah the year old threads coming back can be annoying, but really, all in all, no great impact to the site. The Mods by disagree.

I have noticed alot of necro-posts arising myself. I just let it go because it means they are either using the search button or scrolling over a bunch of threads that they are interested in but late to the party.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have noticed alot of necro-posts arising myself. I just let it go because it means they are either using the search button or scrolling over a bunch of threads that they are interested in but late to the party.

Exactly. Some folks get their panties in a bunch for inadvertently creating a dupe thread, and it seems others get their panties in a bunch when someone DOES use the search function and it happens to bring up an old thread. Damned if ya do, and damned if ya don't!

As others have said, Welcome to the newbies! The ones that are here for the right reasons will hang around, and if any are indeed here only for the classifieds, they'll fade away. :dunno:

jmattox50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I am a new guy and I am trying to hurry and get 50 posts so I can buy stuff from everyone that paid way to much for it and will need money soon and have to sell it for lots less. :D

natestyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    Kokomo

I'm a new member that stumbled across the site. I did try and get 50 posts so I could talk to members market place but only as a buyer. I'm not trying to sell anything and I love the site.

Glockowner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Princeton
    I joined up to get information and try to snag a deal when one comes along. I hope that I can also share my experience with others.

I once considered selling a gun, but had sellers remorse just thinking about it.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    TO NEW MEMBERS LOOK @ THIS POST:

You don't have to defend yourselves like most of you are! Most of the people who join this forum aren't out to screw people over. When i joined this site, i was ecstatic that i had this much knowledge at my fingertips. I believe the main beef the OP has with the people who have an account on :ingo: and just lay dormant FOREVER! Now, all of a sudden, they rejoin the forum "actively" and just happen to reach 50 posts in time to try and rob the INGO community (really now, $500 for 1000 rounds of Tula?)

All that you need to know, don't be like "those members." Enjoy the site, pick peoples minds, and have a good time!

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    As anyone noticed a substantial number of new members that have like 52 posts and a large number of classified adds at silly prices. IMO they are offering no meaningful contribution to this fine website and are merrily attempting to profit from the site. Yea I know It is not my website but it still burns me up as I enjoy this place and most of its members. Anyway...whatever.
    I suppose I am one of the "new" members, as I recently joined this site. However, I do not sell any of my guns, ammo or parts. I have been a gun collector for many years (and a life member of the NRA). I was introduced to this forum by a gentleman at the Indy gun show last year at the INGO booth and browsed it awhile before I signed up. I don't think there are many members that are joining up just to sell items on the classifieds - PERIOD. Why would anyone do that when there are so many other places to list firearms without posting 50 times. Gunbroker is not only easy to use - they have a lot less educated buying group - and a lot of panic buyers. Hoosier gun club is open for people to list, several others I have looked at. I think this is sour grapes. I have seen similar comments on another Woodworking web site I have been a member of for many years. Guess you just don't like meeting new people (the more "hits and Members" the more advertizing revenue that keeps the site open and profitable). I have really found it very easy to ignore posts or classifieds I am not interested in - the more the merrier. From one to the rest WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS.

Top Bottom